Korean Plastic Surgery Clinics to Avoid (w/ evidence)

Thanks for the recommemdations!I'll look up more on those clinics:smile: I like more natural double eyelids and not too high crease,I see alot of ppl have puffy eyelids after double eyelid surgery and it looks fake,just very different from natural double eyelids.Do you happen to know any good plastic surgeon in singapore?I heard Dr Andrew Ooi is good?
Hi Celine,
Did you end up doing the procedure with Dr Ooi or know anyone who did? How was the results? I'm super scared of "sausage" lids, the kind of puffy unnatural high crease you mentioned. I know some doctors in SG their skills isn't good enough and will result in "sausage" lids. Wondering if Dr Ooi is a better option or just go to Korea instead. Thanks!

Please avoid any recommendations from the large group chat ( green botton) by AllyM, Ivy aka HENRY at all costs! I was suspicious of the admins and the admin recommended Shinseung Plastic Surgery (Dr. Shin Young Shik, http://www.shinseung.com/) which was supposedly good for eyes and DES.

I foolishly sent my photos to the KakaoTalk (13579jys) from Shinseung Plastic Surgery’s website. Then I raised my suspicions after angering HENRY. HENRY of View Plastic Surgery and Shinseung Plastic Surgery used a sock puppet account to blackmail me with my photos and claimed they have my IP address and threatened to doxx me. View attachment 5595261
Previously this sock puppet account was named lilly/lily and changed their name to shinseung to threaten me.
View attachment 5595262View attachment 5595263
Wow this is insane

Should we avoid going to Shinseung for surgery?
Please avoid any recommendations from the large group chat ( green botton) by AllyM, Ivy aka HENRY at all costs! I was suspicious of the admins and the admin recommended Shinseung Plastic Surgery (Dr. Shin Young Shik, http://www.shinseung.com/) which was supposedly good for eyes and DES.

I foolishly sent my photos to the KakaoTalk (13579jys) from Shinseung Plastic Surgery’s website. Then I raised my suspicions after angering HENRY. HENRY of View Plastic Surgery and Shinseung Plastic Surgery used a sock puppet account to blackmail me with my photos and claimed they have my IP address and threatened to doxx me. View attachment 5595261
Previously this sock puppet account was named lilly/lily and changed their name to shinseung to threaten me.

Last edited:

Lol don’t be affraid he did the same to me.
This is ridiculous.

Dang, I wanted to go to Shinseung for a consult. Obviously he isn’t a reflection of the surgeons abilities but I have to wonder why they hired someone like him.
Hiring Henry is a red flag to me
That means they allow their consultant to do bad things to customers.

He is working for view and shinseung for sure but I think there are other clinics

Hi all! Does anyone know how fast turnaround times are from consultation to surgery on average? I know it differs a lot from clinic to clinic, but I need to know I'm not crazy for booking only 3 weeks in Korea, and I don't know if changing my flight is an option :sad:

Hi Guys, I’m planning to get some procedures done soon. I have shortlisted NaNa and Braun.
Though another clinic peaked my interest, has anyone heard of had any prior experience with Lavian Plastic Surgery?

Braun is at the top of my list right now. They quoted me a good price and also doesn’t seem like a big clinic. I wanted to avoid the bigger ones because of ghost doctors. Let me know if you ended up choosing braun and/or how everything went.

If anyone has reviews for Braun (specifically Dr. Ryu) that would be helpful! I’m so close to booking with them

Reactions: receipts_pls