Loving my Double Bag...still!!!

the_lvlady

I.LOVE.BAGS.
O.G.
May 26, 2007
My double bag is such a versatile bag! I have the small black/anthracite. It is light, roomy and can take me from day to night.

Do you love your double as much as I do? Pics please! :P

Attachments

• YSL double bag.JPG
    YSL double bag.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 177
  • YSL double bag (1).JPG
    YSL double bag (1).JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 174
  • YSL double bag (2).JPG
    YSL double bag (2).JPG
    156 KB · Views: 201
That bag is gorgeous!! How much was it? Can we see some modelling pics for indication of size?

I like it more than Baby Cabas,which I'm on the hopeless waiting list for...:nuts:

I have the same bag and I love the way it looks! However, as a practical matter I sometimes use another bag as I find it very floppy and stuff tends to really get lost in it. Having said that, I actually carried it today. It gets a lot of compliments and I caught someone staring at it!

here's my small double bag carried over the shoulder and over the arm. i usually use the anthracite side coz the color is just amazing! :drool:

for reference, my height is 5'3". my weight? you dont wanna know...boohoo...

That bag is gorgeous!! How much was it? Can we see some modelling pics for indication of size?

I like it more than Baby Cabas,which I'm on the hopeless waiting list for...:nuts:

hi quirkycool! here are some pics of me wearing my double bag. shown is the anthracite side. for reference, i'm 5'3".

i also posted a pic of me wearing my baby cabas so you can compare. the cabas is slightly longer and the leather is more stiff than the double bag. i love both bags though!:heart::graucho:

Attachments

• DSC01695.JPG
    DSC01695.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC01697.JPG
    DSC01697.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Email chanel cabas 1.JPG
    Email chanel cabas 1.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 157