Rainbow's awesome, beautiful, gorgeous Bleeker! Come see and give her some lovin'!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
LOL! OK, gotta give Lynn some love cuz she's a sweety and always good to all of us on this board! So, I am helping post her pics since for some reason they are not cooperating with her. But I must say that if it weren't for their stubborness, I would not have had such a great time getting to know her! LOL! So, here is the lovely Bleeker:

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

Yeah to Lynn and thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL bag with us! It's so fun to get to talk to you! :yahoo:

That is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful, and the bag that makes me want Coach stuff again. That color is British Tan, correct? Just goes to prove my theory that British Tan and Whiskey are the same color!

Wear it well!

AWWWW thanks so much Tlloveshim..that is a great post!!!. Thanks for helping me post those pics. I simply could not do it. They were so big. I promise to answer all questions about this bag. It is about 10x10 or 10 1/2square. the color is rich. Very much like the Ali Whiskey. It is very embellished with whipstiching and grommets on the strap. This strap is longer than the Ali strap. It weighs 2 oz less than the slim Ali black leather which is lighter for me than the regular sized Ali. The leather is so buttery soft and smooth and has sublte shadings. The logo is stamped so it is dark and small, Very vintage looking. It is just one of the best Coaches you are going to see this year in the bleeker line which consists of many styles. I love it. The duffles are much nore expensive. This is the British Tan. It sells for $448.00. It comes in Ink, Rust, Black and Burgundy the same as the duffle which comes in two sizes and it not available as yet. The duffles come in 13x13 and 8x8. There is a pretty patchwork duffle, expensive $798.00. Jax has these Bleeker flaps in various colors to order right now. Thanks All...and thanks to my new Ali Support buddy for the great post and pics!!!!

That bag is beautiful... when do these actually come out to the stores? I want it!!! :heart:
OOOOH bad kitty, I am going to help you get it...This is the only style to order now from your store. The bleeker flap bag in large. British tan, Ink, Soot, Burgundy and maybe later Bottle Green. They are not actually coming out in the stores until October, but of course some stores are ordering. I did not post until I was sure you all could order one. This may be just one of those bags that never gets to the stores. Although they are making a whole line and I am sure they are making enough, tons. You can order it from your store in whatever color you want and just return if it is not to your liking. It holds for me a wallet, cell, keys, makeup case, tylenol, glasses case, tissues. That is all I need. For you gals that want big like the Ergo, it may not be big enough. But it is classic and the bleeker makes about 30 fall styles, so something to look forward to indeed for fall. :tup: