Chanel Dad Sandals

I got a pair recently and went true to size 37.5. When I tried on 37, my toes were too far forward.
There was a lady in the store same time as me, and she said from experience of owning a few pairs for last few years, suggested to me to stick with the 37.5, as toes will start to hurt after a while if going down a size.
It feels like there is too much space at the back of the shoe, but comfort wise, I am happy I went for 37.5.

Hello everyone, I would really appreciate your help. I'm looking for the black Chanel Dad sandals and I was offered the ones in the picture. What do you think are they real or a fake? best regards

8F2FABB0-14C8-474E-91DA-1B4EEA1F3668.jpeg

Hi everyone! So I picked these up last week. I was sooo torn because I just know they will get dirty but I loved them and will only wear them on holiday! I am normally a 38 and got a 37.5. However I also tried on 37. The 37 were a better fit length wise but my feet are very wide and the straps were too tight. You can see they don’t go all the way across even on this size. Interested on peoples opinion does it look bad with this much room in the back? I haven’t worn them yet so I can exchange. Please ignore my toenails due a pedi!

191DEA30-F657-4567-91A9-C139DFE7E3D6.jpeg

E70AFFE7-11E6-4F93-A855-7634BE254190.jpeg

Hi everyone! So I picked these up last week. I was sooo torn because I just know they will get dirty but I loved them and will only wear them on holiday! I am normally a 38 and got a 37.5. However I also tried on 37. The 37 were a better fit length wise but my feet are very wide and the straps were too tight. You can see they don’t go all the way across even on this size. Interested on peoples opinion does it look bad with this much room in the back? I haven’t worn them yet so I can exchange. Please ignore my toenails due a pedi!

View attachment 5756255

View attachment 5756256
I would say a little extra space is better. Also, I’ve found that my fabric ones were tight on top the first time, but now have loosened up.

Reactions: YEANETT

View attachment 5756255

View attachment 5756256
love the white! I recently got a navy tweed

I'm a size 38.5 and 38 were perf on me

The leather soles seem very slippery, is it worth adding rubber? I saw the clear protector but it looks slippery
I have not put any protectors on mine, once I wore them a few times and the soles scratched up a bit, they were fine and have not been slippery at all. I was expecting them to be, but haven’t been so far.

Reactions: Sharifshopping