EU Chatting and Stalking

:lol: :loveeyes:
Which colour did you order the un nanos? Do you find them heavy or uncomfortable crossbody? I’m torn between black (again a black bag :blush:) tan or burgundy.
I have the trio and the moca in smooth leather! Tan is gorgeous and burgundy too, and black comes in textured and smooth leather, love the look and feel of the smooth leather :love: it is not a heavy bag itself but when loaded with stuff it can be heavy if your shoulders are sensitive (like mine are), as the strap is quite thin :hrmm: but I do love the model. My favorite is the tonca, I have taupe and ecru, both are gorgeous :love:

I have the trio and the moca in smooth leather! Tan is gorgeous and burgundy too, and black comes in textured and smooth leather, love the look and feel of the smooth leather :love: it is not a heavy bag itself but when loaded with stuff it can be heavy if your shoulders are sensitive (like mine are), as the strap is quite thin :hrmm: but I do love the model. My favorite is the tonca, I have taupe and ecru, both are gorgeous :love:
I ordered the ecru tonca as well. Can't wait to get it. It looks so nice and different. I hope for an easy grab-and-go everyday bag! :loveeyes:
Do you use it often?

The moment when LV EU Chatting and Stalking turns into the Polene admiration chat
:lol:

I ordered the ecru tonca as well. Can't wait to get it. It looks so nice and different. I hope for an easy grab-and-go everyday bag! :loveeyes:
Do you use it often?

The moment when LV EU Chatting and Stalking turns into the Polene admiration chat
:lol:

The ecru is so gorgeous creamy color! I love that model, haven't seen anything like that before! I have used mine a lot but the only thing is, that the fold in the bag takes little room inside, for example you have to place your phone in the middle, but I don’t find that too annoying!
Here are few pictures of my toncas and the mini neuf in dune.
Yes I think everyone is used to us chatting about every brand there is, this thread is so nice :love: :love: Polish_20220817_201627846.jpgPolish_20220817_201803914.jpgPolish_20220807_095624419.jpg

The ecru is so gorgeous creamy color! I love that model, haven't seen anything like that before! I have used mine a lot but the only thing is, that the fold in the bag takes little room inside, for example you have to place your phone in the middle, but I don’t find that too annoying!
Here are few pictures of my toncas and the mini neuf in dune.
Yes I think everyone is used to us chatting about every brand there is, this thread is so nice :love: :love: View attachment 5592087View attachment 5592088View attachment 5592089
It´s absolutely gorgeous :love: ! And the neuf is stunning as well. I need all of them!!

I would add the Stardust Capucines in a heartbeat :love: I prefer the BB and Mini size over the MM. But you already have the sunrise pastel, so not sure if you mind to have two purple-ish bags. Or maybe the OTG? You don't have any big logo, reverse mono and tote in your collection. It's also weather proof so it could be something different yet classic. The OTG also increased massive the past year, I bought the GM for €2100 exactly a year ago and now it's already €2400, I think with a next increase it's not worth it anymore :hrmm:
My heart is saying: Capucines Stardust but my brain: Onthego :lol:

1000% the capucines! Probably the stardust one
Thank you. I love stardust capucines but am still unsure what to choose

The mm looks quite big, the bb looks perfect on you! Which colour is it? Have you also looked at the mini? I think it’s so cute! But of course a different look.
Thank you. BB is in galet, MM in Arizona. Mini was too small.

@nesia69 Capucines, BB! The size suits you. I have that same color and that bag was my husband’s choice.
Thank you. What do you think about the bag?

So I am having little problem here. I would prefer Capucines BB in some nice colour but they only have available black (I have too many black bags), red (not my colour at all) and galet (the one from the picture but I think it is too light). I love Arizona colour on Capucines MM size but it is only available in MM :facepalm: Stardust is so pretty but I think that if I spend that much on a bag I would go for more useful colour. I think this one I could only wear in the summer. What do you think? I am still thinking of ordering and then making my decision since it is LE and it would not be available anymore. I am also not willing to wait for a perfect bag until the price increase for another 10-20%. Oh and my S confirmed PI but she said it probably be later (October/November) not in September.

Aww congrats! I was thinking of ordering Tonca in same colour 2 days ago but wanted to visit LV first and make up my mind about Capucines.

What do you ladies think? Capucines in BB or MM, Noenoe & Onthego?
I also attached my current collection for reference and a picture of LE capucines which is still available to order.

View attachment 5591936

View attachment 5591937

View attachment 5591938

View attachment 5591939

View attachment 5591940

View attachment 5591941

View attachment 5591942
I would vote for a capucines BB...it's a beautiful / special style that will pop in your collection...but you did mention you were moving into the country...would you have the chance to use this bag?

Aww congrats! I was thinking of ordering Tonca in same colour 2 days ago but wanted to visit LV first and make up my mind about Capucines.

What do you ladies think? Capucines in BB or MM, Noenoe & Onthego?
I also attached my current collection for reference and a picture of LE capucines which is still available to order.

View attachment 5591936

View attachment 5591937

View attachment 5591938

View attachment 5591939

View attachment 5591940

View attachment 5591941

View attachment 5591942
I am a big tote fan so I would probably go for the OTG but not in this colorway.

I must say the Capucine BB looks really nice on you and given the price of the bag do go with a color you will probably use quite often. :flowers:

@nesia69 yes the galet is rather light but I already have black and mono bags so this is useful, I am in Hawaii so can use year round. Its not my everyday bag but I do use it here and there — it doesn’t hold much so more like for luncheons or going out. They also made this with a python handle. Hubs was going to buy that for me but it was sold out at the time. He wanted me to have it because he feels this is the most elegant LV style. Of course now since he dropped the $$$ (pre PI last year) he says I don’t need anymore :shocked:

i also often wrap a bandeau on the handle to keep it cleaner (Humid here = sweaty hands) I would use it for business meetings but I tend to keep them low key, nothing flashy so the clients don’t think I’m fleecing them :lol: No “boss lady” vibe for me

Last edited:
I don't see much love for this bag on here so I was hesitant to purchase it unseen. I'm so glad i took the plunge cos I am loving it!!! Its so versatile and can be worn many ways - fanny/bum/waist bag, long or short shoulder bag, crossbody, as clutch! I super love its overall vibe!!

Presenting my new to me Dauphine bum bag :loveeyes::loveeyes:

View attachment 5592608View attachment 5592609View attachment 5592610View attachment 5592611
Looks great on you. Very versatile indeed! :loveeyes::loveeyes:.

I don't see much love for this bag on here so I was hesitant to purchase it unseen. I'm so glad i took the plunge cos I am loving it!!! Its so versatile and can be worn many ways - fanny/bum/waist bag, long or short shoulder bag, crossbody, as clutch! I super love its overall vibe!!

Presenting my new to me Dauphine bum bag :loveeyes:

View attachment 5592608View attachment 5592609View attachment 5592610View attachment 5592611

Congrats!! I love that you buy the more under the radar bags :loveeyes: it's indeed very versatile, enjoy your new bag!:hbeat: