Chanel ballet flats

Call them and make them hold another pair for you.
Doesn't Chanel have any quality control anymore? You'd think they'd check this before they send that box of shoes out from the factory!

Just wondering if anyone knows the name of the bi-color chanel ballerina flat, the black and off-white color, it has the logo on the heel only on the outside of the shoe. Does anyone know how much and where to find them without the patent?

i have a few pairs and i just got a pair on ebay. i had bought the same from bg but the ones on ebay were cheaper so i thought i would get those and return the others. the ones from ebay- in comparison are a little different and i wasn't sure if it's because they're older or maybe not real. they're both beige with the black toe.

the new ones from bg have a little cap thing at the back of the heel and the ones from ebay don't. also the bottom of the bg ones are a darker brown than the ebay ones. the ebay ones also have a slightly lower cc at the top part (meaning it's lower down on the black part than the others) and they also fit a little tighter despite being the same size. they also have a slightly smaller font on the bottom where is says chanel and the size.

so my question is- for people who have mulitple pairs of these or maybe have older ones- is the new ebay pair consistant with the older models of these? were the older ones slightly smaller than the new ones (like how clothing sizes have changed in recent years?). i can return either pair- i just don't know what to do. thanks!

h

I think the ballet flats have small variations based on what year they were made. That is just my understanding based on what I have seen. I could be wrong.

the seller said they were from last year. i don't know how much they would change in a year. i'm sending them back but i will post a pic so anyone can tell if it comes up again. thanks!

h