Scarves ........Hermès Fall/Winter 2022 Scarves........

So very thrilled to join the Lanternes cw07 ladies! Adding some mannequin shots of this beauty on my newest fall sweater. Cannot wait to have a chance to play with this one. Now Just waiting to collect my blue one this weekend...
View attachment 5591093View attachment 5591094

I saw this in person, I love the gold border (I remember I couldn't help stare at it, the gold in some lighting looks like it shimmers)! Enjoy your scarf! :smile:

I credit this thread for pointing me to the Dame de Coeur embellished twilly. I was helpless against the textured fabric and bedazzling (and the cards remind me of Mama Snausages who is an avid bridge player).

Used it today as a scarf ring for a 140 jacquardView attachment 5590736View attachment 5590733View attachment 5590734
This is so creative! love this. Such a creative design too. Special piece
So very thrilled to join the Lanternes cw07 ladies! Adding some mannequin shots of this beauty on my newest fall sweater. Cannot wait to have a chance to play with this one. Now Just waiting to collect my blue one this weekend...
:faint: wow wow wow. This sweater color pulls out the colors in the scarf In an amazing way. Just wow. Congratulations!

View attachment 5591093Congratulations View attachment 5591094

Wow! Beautiful choice, love the pink, plum, rasberry and cranberry colours combined with you top. Enjoy

Reactions: Nomad
Not sure if anyone has posted Chorus Stellarum in the orange colorway yet, but here are some photos of the scarf. It‘s a much more muted color palette than on it appears on the H website and surprisingly easy to wear. I didn’t intend to buy this scarf, but I saw it in the display case when the SA was retrieving my online order (Hermes Factory) from the back and fell in love. I was super pleased to be able to drape the scarf to
show parts of the skeleton horse!
9C24BBB0-1BC7-4C80-8EA5-DCEBEEF37030.jpeg
586B80F7-5724-4FAA-8919-6959D0D35D18.jpeg

Absolutely lovely! What a bright and cheerful CW! I have loved this design ever since I saw it on the first sneak peek photos. This might be the first design I have in more than one CW. This one is particularly beautiful. I am so happy for you!

Congratulations and how pretty with your new fall sweater. Great color inspiration.

Reactions: Marie-the-Mary
Hey, everyone - just catching up here, so I apologize for bringing up some outdated discussions.

The pilling is what’s kept me from buying these as well - what I’ve learned from these threads previously this problem was quite big for some seasons, and then it improved? Sadly I’m one of those people when in contact with even the best and longest woolfibres in knitted items, they take a look at me and start pilling:smile: Can any seasoned CSGM buyers/wearers chime in and share their experiences I would be very grateful:smile:

There were several years where the quality of the cashmere changed notably - as mentioned above, around 2008 to maybe 2014 or so. The initial change was huge: I have seen cashmeres from that first season or two which aged terribly, and I have avoided purchasing any of those designs; my ”favorite” example is my friend’s mustard Chasse en Inde (this friend also being the former SM at Manhasset) which looks just horrible with the pilling.

Understand that prior to this time the CSGMs were extremely hard wearing, and pilled or pulled very rarely.

My personal experience over the last few years is that the CSGMs have gotten better in quality and durability, though unfortunately not as well as the “good old days”, well enough that I have been happy with the ones I have purchased over the last few years (since, say, the season of the Acte III CGSMs).
Many thanks, Zengo! I notice that a couple of posts after this one you remark on on how different a particular design is in person compared to the H.com photo. That shouldn't happen. I'm having a bit of trouble being confident about how scarf colors are represented, too. So I very much appreciate your clarification of aubergine in En Liberte cw 2. I think the thumbnail pictures complicate color interpretations.

I would guess the reason the colors online aren’t exactly the same as in person is to thwart counterfeiting. Seemingly it’s mostly been that way since I’ve been going online. I understand why but it’s frustrating when somethings shows up completely off compared to what you thought you were getting

As discussed, yes, the flat photos on the website are altered in apperance to prevent counterfeiting.
The only help is that it seems to me that they don’t alter the photos of the scarf being modeled quite so much.

Yes! The colors just seemed a bit harsh on me (northeast US sunlight). These days since I’m only in the office a few days a week I mostly just play with mine in my closet as well!

The details are definitely amazing on this one and I love the colors of the bee border on 05! Can’t wait to see it on you!

Adding to the Chorus Stellarum discussion, the pink is super adorabe and the grey hem combo reminds me of a pink & grey argyle vest I had in the 80’s :smile:

View attachment 5582589
View attachment 5582590

I LOOOOOOVE and must have this, the green and the gray. Surprisingly, I have not purchased any scarves this season yet, but my summer has just gotten too busy to even get to the boutique.

Everyone’s photos have totally enabled me on the aubergine En Liberte, and the Amis Pour La Vie, which reminds me of my sweet GSD doggo.

I love everyone’s photos! Of course it is such a pleasure to see the beautiful glowing faces of my friends @Ladybaga and @Living.la.vida.fifi I have missed being here!!! :hugs: