Please drop JUC bracelet stack pics

The regular Juc looks weirdly big on me too, hopefully there's a small white for you to try soon! I have a small yellow with diamonds and LOVE it!
The disappointment is odd lol, I tried on the Ecrou for sizing as it's been on my wishlist, off it was marked! Just didn't suit me personally at all!
The SA said they wouldn’t be making one in white gold as it wouldn’t work in that metal. Such a shame I know I would have loved it. I just think those small JUC’s look lovely, I will continue lusting over everyone else’s!

Reactions: Swanky
This post is a bit old but here’s my small JUC with diamonds with Roberto Coin Pois Mois Symphony.View attachment 5415590
I love this! Have been seriously loving the Roberto Coin bangles, especially this one and the Love in Verona bangles. How are you liking the Pois Mois? Ie. Weight, shine, durability. How do you find the clasp/closure? ❤️

I love this! Have been seriously loving the Roberto Coin bangles, especially this one and the Love in Verona bangles. How are you liking the Pois Mois? Ie. Weight, shine, durability. How do you find the clasp/closure? ❤️
I am loving the Pois Mois bangle. It’s great quality. The clasp: it functions well. It just doesn’t lay completely flat. That’s my only gripe.

Reactions: SabrinaSays522