Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
what a surprise no queue at MBS this evening, i went exchange scarf color,

Taka queue for 20 mins, no stock, SA helped check stock, Liat have 1 and MBS have 2

Liat virtual queue 19 persons in front

Continue journey to MBS, surprised can go in immediately, no queue ! and the scarf i want in stock !

:yahoo:

Total 1 hour 30 minutes walking around town

Hello! Am hoping to get my hands on a mini evelyne (pink/blue), evelyne 29 (nata), and a herbag. Have never been to Hermes in Singapore and just wondering if anyone has advice on whether it would be easy to get them? I do have some colors in mind but I am not sure if I can just walk in and ask for them here?

Was previously told no bags allowed for walk-ins in Paris store, but was told that walk-ins possible just that there wasn't any available in the Madrid store.

Anyone know's the prices in SGD for these bags though? So hard to find these info online.

Congratz on the admirable scores! Wonder if the pre spend are accumulated or do u need to start afresh to get another QB? I reckon that the pre spend ranging about $100 k now? Thanks for sharing!

From my understanding it should be start afresh. I may be wrong. I want to know too.

By now, my spending after collecting last QB would give me 2 other QBs, but I have just given my wishlist for one. Having read that we are not entitled to waitlist for 2QBs at the same time, I can only hope that my SA remembers I have another QB in the waiting.

Congratz on the admirable scores! Wonder if the pre spend are accumulated or do u need to start afresh to get another QB? I reckon that the pre spend ranging about $100 k now? Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! I assume that it starts afresh! But I noticed that my 3rd QB had lower pre-spend actually when she asked for my wishlist, so there might be a possibility that some of the pre-spend from the 2nd QB rolled over to my 3rd!

From my understanding it should be start afresh. I may be wrong. I want to know too.

By now, my spending after collecting last QB would give me 2 other QBs, but I have just given my wishlist for one. Having read that we are not entitled to waitlist for 2QBs at the same time, I can only hope that my SA remembers I have another QB in the waiting.
Maybe your wishlist is a hard to get combi! That’s why it took awhile:smile: my second QB was a 5 months wait from my first, but good things are worth the wait!

Reactions: Mapoon