Do you travel with your H bag?

I know! It's just not worth the aggravation and hassle of having to put up with the badgering, interrogation and guilt tripping...

I'm definitely taking it with me to Dubai though, I think it'd be criminal not to!
Am so sad to hear this. SG is one of the best places to carry and to spot Hermes. Himas are quite frequently seen and lots of exotics and special bags too. I bring a couple of mine when I visit and I feel absolutely comfortable and safe.
I am sure Dubai is going be a blast. Enjoy!

Am so sad to hear this. SG is one of the best places to carry and to spot Hermes. Himas are quite frequently seen and lots of exotics and special bags too. I bring a couple of mine when I visit and I feel absolutely comfortable and safe.
I am sure Dubai is going be a blast. Enjoy!
Yeah, me too. Every time I go, I feel a pang of envy when I see the gorgeous bags on display and thinking about mine being left at home haha.

I'm looking forward to the Dubai trip, it would be my first time!

I always bring 2 bags if I am travelling for more than a couple of days. My hand carry would always be a kelly (usually a 28 retourne) just because of the strap option. The other one would be in my carry on luggage which could either be a birkin or a kelly sellier.
I always want to bring 2 bags (like a Birkin and a Kelly), but can't fit clothes, shoes AND a second bag in my larger carry-on....how do you do it?

• Insightful
Reactions: dingobeast and 880
I always want to bring 2 bags (like a Birkin and a Kelly), but can't fit clothes, shoes AND a second bag in my larger carry-on....how do you do it?
I used to travel with a B30 - here is how it could work. Nestle the Kelly (if small enough) in a dust bag in the Birkin. So a K25 would work and nicely. Carry both of those in a small soft tote. That’s your carryon “handbag”. Then pack the shoes / clothes in the carryon. Depending on the season, I find anything in technical fabric (aka clothes from Athleta) has been relatively easy to pack and wear for traveling and can be dressed up or down.

I can’t even bring one. i prefer not to check in, but I can carry on two pieces. They’re usually filled with RTW, so I need bags that can smush flat.

@periogirl28 , do the h bags fit in your carry on? A roller? Can they somehow be sandwiched inside each other?

i do sometimes bring a black box kelly longue as a clutch bc it’s small.

For longer trips I nestle. Halzan packs flat in carryon rollerboard A clutch ( Kelly depeches) and B30/J28 nestle in my Herve Chaplier as my personal item. I have even nestled mini Roulis in J28. That’s 4 bags that don’t take too much assuming you only carry them on. On longer trips I have had to check… coming back from Paris this summer ( travel alone) I had to check J28 and min Roulis. And hand carried all of the new bags the BBB 30 in the box , the Victoria 35 the new drag and the pictoin. Remind me to travel with someone else next time I want to shop so they can help me carry on new acquisitions.

Attachments

• 7965F151-2CD7-4526-8E83-99254A92C642.jpeg
    7965F151-2CD7-4526-8E83-99254A92C642.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
I can’t even bring one. i prefer not to check in, but I can carry on two pieces. They’re usually filled with RTW, so I need bags that can smush flat.

@periogirl28 , do the h bags fit in your carry on? A roller? Can they somehow be sandwiched inside each other?

i do sometimes bring a black box kelly longue as a clutch bc it’s small.
I carry a large soft Longchamp onboard, with wallet, mini Roulis, MK II and one K25. The capacity doesn't require sandwiching and fits into overhead if needed, but I admit I normally fly long haul not exactly in Economy.
Other K25 is my "handbag" on the flight or sometimes checked in. Never use Rimowas personally as I was advised there are gangs who intentionally look to steal these at major airports eg LHR, CDG which I frequently use. I should be doing 5 trips between now and October.

I carry a large soft Longchamp onboard, with wallet, mini Roulis, MK II and one K25. The capacity doesn't require sandwiching and fits into overhead if needed, but I admit I normally fly long haul not exactly in Economy.
Other K25 is my "handbag" on the flight or sometimes checked in. Never use Rimowas personally as I was advised there are gangs who intentionally look to steal these at major airports eg LHR, CDG which I frequently use. I should be doing 5 trips between now and October.
Thank you so much for this info! It is very helpful.
:hugs:

• Love
Reactions: periogirl28
I find my B25 perfect for travel with enough room for passports (mine and DH’s in their tag sleeves), Kindle, phone, AirPods, and my leather pouch. If I’m traveling for longer than five or six days, I’ll add a crossbody in my carry on (currently a BV Cassette) and perhaps an evening bag. Hoping a Kelly might appear in my future and I’ll probably sub it for the B25 for hands free. My next Europe trip isn’t until next spring so I may get lucky