CHanel Accordion Flap

Thanks! I can’t find any background at all. Which makes me worried. It’s not in any of the 2020 collections that I can see.
It's a seasonal style and not every bag style has info that was discussed at length beyond the initial thumbnail pic. I think this is one of the better totes I have seen. I don't think there were that many made. Its made better than most of the totes I have seen in terms of caviar and function.

If you are worried its not authentic, please get it authenticated.

Thanks! I can’t find any background at all. Which makes me worried. It’s not in any of the 2020 collections that I can see.
Also, from your post, and from the name, it sounds like more like a flap bag. I would research under 'totes', which is what I would call this. There are many people who think each style that Chanel produces is listed on a website but that is not the case.

Thanks. I tried under totes as well, but there’s nothing. Surely Chanel wouldn’t produce a bag that goes invisible. I can’t imagine.
Many of their seasonal styles and not posted anywhere unless they come up for sale. The bags that are more often faked are the very popular styles you see season after season....
There are a few good authenticators, feel free to DM me if you have other questions.

Many of their seasonal styles and not posted anywhere unless they come up for sale. The bags that are more often faked are the very popular styles you see season after season....
There are a few good authenticators, feel free to DM me if you have other questions.
Thanks. I don’t actually know how to DM. Even a seasonal bag, which should show under their seasonal category, would have a mention somewhere in the internet. Thanks for your help.

Thanks. What I’ve found so far is that it’s some version of pocket accordion flap. But the couple things are from sites that are questionable 2ndary sites. And no detail, irrespective.

Thanks for sharing the journey!
Just spoke with someone at Fashionphile and then the authenticator. They are convinced of its authenticity but they have no retail tag, have no idea where it was produced, what collection it's from, or when (though presumably in 2021 because that's when Chanel started the gold tag), and by explanation said that most people don't know that bags are also produced in Romania...What? How do they accept a bag with so little information? I think Fashionphile is completely overwhelmed. It seems that all the product is sitting with them since The Real Real issues with authenticity. They've already sent me a bag different from the one I purchased and explained it as a product problem because they're stripping out Carlsbad to stock the new flagship New York store. Sorry, I'm just venting. I've spent too many hours on this.