Scarves ........Hermès Fall/Winter 2022 Scarves........

I had assumed ia double face would be a bit of a bargain because it would be like having two scarves but without doubling the price or required storage space, provided you liked both sides. Does it not work out that way? Is it because the other side’s pattern and colors peek out?
Good point and I like that perspective. I think for me it's still the same design and the colors aren't really that different. I do appreciate your point.

@Nomad your wish is our command! Objets de Curiosities 01. Bleu Lavande/Gris/Multicolore. After posting my pics of Le Chat Carre, I realise my iPad has been hacked by The Big H to slightly darken colours! So, e.g. the blue is a softer lavender blue, the pinks are softer, etc. The ‘floor’ is creamier. I have fallen for this design in a big way (along with a couple of other designs - naughty!) Although they all look sort of the same on the site, this one is probably the ‘freshest’ due to the white areas and shades of grey on the walls. The balcony window frames & the edges of the corners motifs are creamy/off white - impossible to catch all the nuanced colours, I’m afraid. It is less stark than these pics. Hopefully other pics might appear.

Also delicious is c/w 07 rose/Gris bleuté/multi - the floor is less green than in these 2 pics
View attachment 5583573View attachment 5583574

View attachment 5583495View attachment 5583496View attachment 5583497View attachment 5583498View attachment 5583499View attachment 5583500View attachment 5583501View attachment 5583502
Thanks for all the great pics of 'Objets' col.01....Now, I just need 'live' visual pics of Col.02 (the 'green' combo) and I will be able to finalize my collection of this design...my favorite. I love all the details found when you rotate the scarf side by side and can study Emile Hermès’ domain in rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré...fascinating ! ;)

Totally surprised myself today when I visited my SA hoping for Hermes Factory in the Blue/rose and ended up with it being a pass for me. Saw two CWs and both seemed to take the edge off the design. The blue/rose had more soft rose and periwinkle. Sigh. The actual design was stunning.
Shocked That I ended up loving Lanternes, Ballons et Cocardes. If you’re ‘meh’ like I was, go in person. As a reef and orchid hobbyist it hit all the right buttons (I even have a parrot who lives in my screened in pool), but the design is really fantastic in person. The CWs are so unique from each other it is almost like two completely different scarves.
2990114E-BA2B-479A-8DA6-A4DB9AC64CBA.jpeg7484333C-32FA-4D05-BD8E-EEB356D2C8E1.jpeg
Then I ended up with a second En Liberte in a CW I originally didn’t care for in the online pics. Yikes! All that yellow. It made me think of big bird. However, that CW had the ‘pop’ which was missing in Hermes Factory. It’s the first scarf I tied close to my neck and liked. I think those bright colors did wonders for my stubby neck. I’ll do mod shots tomorrow :smile:
ED991C8F-16CB-498B-AEC4-F01DE432E41C.jpeg

Totally surprised myself today when I visited my SA hoping for Hermes Factory in the Blue/rose and ended up with it being a pass for me. Saw two CWs and both seemed to take the edge off the design. The blue/rose had more soft rose and periwinkle. Sigh. The actual design was stunning.
Shocked That I ended up loving Lanternes, Ballons et Cocardes. If you’re ‘meh’ like I was, go in person. As a reef and orchid hobbyist it hit all the right buttons (I even have a parrot who lives in my screened in pool), but the design is really fantastic in person. The CWs are so unique from each other it is almost like two completely different scarves.
View attachment 5584108View attachment 5584109
Then I ended up with a second En Liberte in a CW I originally didn’t care for in the online pics. Yikes! All that yellow. It made me think of big bird. However, that CW had the ‘pop’ which was missing in Hermes Factory. It’s the first scarf I tied close to my neck and liked. I think those bright colors did wonders for my stubby neck. I’ll do mod shots tomorrow :smile:
View attachment 5584115
Congratulations! I am so envious you have that Lanternes in your boutique. Cannot wait to get it! Sounds like a productive scarf day!

Reactions: Nomad
View attachment 5584108View attachment 5584109
View attachment 5584115
Twins on the light Lanternes and I am a huge fan, too. It ties so well with all the different, interesting patterns. You made great choices.

Soooo... on Tuesday my sweat dream Giant triangle in green arrived, sadly I was so sick I coulnd't enjoy it, just unpacked it, wrapped it around my shoulders and found it pretty warm.

The format is perfect for me, I'll buy more of those, the 140 are too big for me and the 90 cm silk scarves make me look old.

Whoever is thinking about getting that scarf, it is not that as green-ish as it might appear at the screen. I played around a little bit today, trying to combine it, and have to say:

it works perfectly with brown-beige-nude tones, with pastel pink but absolutely NOT with black or blue. (which is a little bit sad tbh)

View attachment 5583126

View attachment 5583127
View attachment 5583130
View attachment 5583128View attachment 5583129
I cropped my face because I looked SOOOO sick when taking that picture, but you can see what I like the most - it literally looks like you are wrapped in angel wings, so that is pretty.

Now I am off, searching for a pair of earrings, I saw such great ones from a lovely TPF member posted on IG and am now contemplating which colors to choose...

View attachment 5583133View attachment 5583146
Thank you for sharing action photos! I recently bought the same giant triangle in the same color combo and have yet to try it out as it’s my first silk/cashmere piece!! I agree with you that it goes better with neutral mid and light tones vs black. It’s so beautiful with the orange edge.

Thank you so much for the helpful photos. I am now thinking that none of them will work for me, except, perhaps, the orange/rose/bleu one, aka CW 03, due to either the pale yellow in the square corners or the beige/camoflage greenish color of the floor in other colorways. I can wear bright yellow mixed with other bright colors, but I cannot wear light yellow, and I cannot wear fall colors like rust, even if they are lovely and typical of the season. Here's hoping that CW 03 works for me, because I really like this design. If anyone cares to photograph it or model it, I would LOVE to see how it looks in real life:
objets-de-curiosite-scarf-90--003757S 03-worn-1-0-0-800-800_b.jpg
View attachment 5583626
Here’s the orange! Not a colour I would normally wear round my face, but as the ‘floor’ is not a solid colour with the zig zag, I have embraced it! The airforce blue curtains & wall colours are ’warm’ which might tell against it for you, but that warmth is offset by the navy/white Greek key internal border pattern. (Obviously my pics are affected by my light here too). The flat one is much too dark. The orange is a bit brighter…
078D1FB6-60B1-43FA-9134-7A252B0B58BB.jpeg16922661-8130-4F03-96B0-E203DDE92B4E.jpeg3B718DA9-291E-4BEB-9483-DD256952CB63.jpeg094EE815-95BF-4CE3-BBE9-E397C5740BB6.jpegFFDDF24F-9E4A-4D0B-BB44-B6AE85541123.jpeg06AD4418-F9BE-4E9A-86CC-C62CE89CA3BB.jpegC07519AC-EDE6-441A-89BF-2272A9D78EE4.jpeg

Thanks for all the great pics of 'Objets' col.01....Now, I just need 'live' visual pics of Col.02 (the 'green' combo) and I will be able to finalize my collection of this design...my favorite. I love all the details found when you rotate the scarf side by side and can study Emile Hermès’ domain in rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré...fascinating ! ;)
The green is on its way to me so will post...yes, lovely details to study & if one can’t get to rue du FSH, why not wear it round one’s neck!

@Hanton, thank you so much for these photos! I now see that cw01 which I was interested in, may have too much rust for me, but I am happy to see the lovely pink, which is on its way to me for consideration. I too have fallen hard for this one. Hope we get all the cws soon because yours are beautiful!
A happy scarf! I would describe the floor section as a light moss. Not my best colour at all but rescued by the pinks. So much depends on the way the light falls - particularly here in UK where it is less intense.

Gorgeous - thank you very much for sharing all your beauties here (En liberté ... too ), dear Hanton.
I love this design too. Thank you also for showing so many great photos and the corners and all in different biasfold, it helps me personally immensely!

Btw: I tried the 07 in the boutique, I liked it so much, lovely, but the bees were really really bright and prominent, so overwhelming on me, that I couldn't take it home. (Only the already shown 05 shared by @Pampelmuse firstly).
05, was my first one of the ‘series’ (and obviously not the last!) I was drawn in by the lime green bits in 05 and loved it on sight, despite thinking it couldn’t possibly work. (Bought online).

Reactions: Nomad and Pivoine66
Here’s the orange! Not a colour I would normally wear round my face, but as the ‘floor’ is not a solid colour with the zig zag, I have embraced it! The airforce blue curtains & wall colours are ’warm’ which might tell against it for you, but that warmth is offset by the navy/white Greek key internal border pattern. (Obviously my pics are affected by my light here too). The flat one is much too dark. The orange is a bit brighter…
View attachment 5584352View attachment 5584353View attachment 5584354View attachment 5584355View attachment 5584356View attachment 5584357View attachment 5584358
Thank you so very much,@Hanton. I might be able to carry this one off, but I might want to try it on in person at the store, first, just to be sure. Your images are just what I needed to see. I really do like this colorway.

Reactions: Nomad
The green is on its way to me so will post...yes, lovely details to study & if one can’t get to rue du FSH, why not wear it round one’s neck!
...THANKS @Hanton! As mentioned before, I'm a collector and now look for scarves with intricacy and as much detail as possible (printing nightmares)...designs that keep my eyes and mind busy. They're great stroke recovery therapy. In the winter, if I do wear one, it's usually like Eperon d'Or, Cavalcadour, Selles a Housse, or Napoleon...old-school 'guy' designs...nothing special/rare/precious. A 'NEVER-EVER?- wearing HERMÈS and cologne at the same time...not even if HERMÈS made both of 'em :smile:

Last edited:
Scarf mail! I welcome your esteemed opinions, dear Scarfies. :hugs:
Objets in cw 05, which is shaping up to be quite popular. I’m not sure this cw works for me (beautiful on those of you who selected it :smile: ).
E5D885B2-C49A-4D18-9D47-6FF548C5F464.jpeg
E36393B1-3A87-42D4-9E42-79DF78B1D0BA.jpeg
Amis Pour le Vie. I adore this lil darling. Keeper.
1F52EC56-E46A-4325-831A-D67D8B72C3F7.jpeg
Chorus Stellarum. I would love to compare this with the green cw, but I do think the colors here are really stunning, especially those of Monsieur et Madame, as they journey on their eternal ride. I love how she elegantly and so ladylike rides side-saddle :cutesy:. Considering.
26699220-1267-4841-A7E4-738506DC17A6.jpeg940F3F88-9242-4A6C-92A1-40EC3A5CCCB6.jpeg
DCF8083D-F725-41C8-9EF2-30AAD4B9E098.jpegA84301B9-DEC2-4E54-8453-230C7D68FB97.jpeg
Les Mustangs bandana. Keeper!

Has anyone checked out the braided mini mors? Are they useful? I bought the blue but not sure it’s a keeper.
DC425686-3AB1-4AE8-9976-742B7B24800C.jpeg

FE538A5B-BBEB-4AB1-BF1E-95DAA47BE6FF.jpeg

Last edited: