Polene Umi Discussion Thread

Hi, I'm thinking to get Umi also as it's very adjustable, can be worn as shoulder bag or crossbody bag. I'm thinking to order in camel colour. Have you ordered yours?
Hi, I haven't yet -- waiting for my money tree to grow! I have seen the Umi in person when I was in Paris and I will say the camel and cognac colors are beautiful on the Umi.

Hi, I haven't yet -- waiting for my money tree to grow! I have seen the Umi in person when I was in Paris and I will say the camel and cognac colors are beautiful on the Umi.
I was also drawn to cognac and chalk colour, i haven't seen it irl but it looks pretty on the website. But I decided to get the camel as I'm scared of colour transfer if it's light colour (chalk) and cognac might be better on number ten (been thinking to get one of it in they future). Would be nice to be able to visit the store. I'm hoping the will open more stores all over europe so I could visit one.

I was also drawn to cognac and chalk colour, i haven't seen it irl but it looks pretty on the website. But I decided to get the camel as I'm scared of colour transfer if it's light colour (chalk) and cognac might be better on number ten (been thinking to get one of it in they future). Would be nice to be able to visit the store. I'm hoping the will open more stores all over europe so I could visit one.
I think your Umi will be perfect in Camel -- such a classic color. BTW I have the Dix in Cognac and it is gorgeous with the white contrast stitching. I posted some pics in the Polene and Dix threads.

As far as I know, they plan to open a store in NYC and Tokyo (although I'm not 100% sure on Tokyo). The NY store should be open by August or September but I don't know if that helps you.

Reactions: purischka
I received my Umi 3 weeks ago, and last week I just noticed sloppy stiches on these parts and also there is different rubber lining colour. The leather quality is also not versatile. It gets scratched and ripped so easily compared to other bags I have from other brands. Is it normal to get this quality for Umi? I really love this bag, but now I'm thinking to complain ☹️

20220822_182626.jpg

20220822_182645.jpg

20220822_182739.jpg