Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

She is revolting! Those of us who have dealt with suicide and the aftermath can attest that it is one of the most exquisitely painful things to go through. I never believed her BS about contemplating suicide, partly because I find it extraordinarily difficult to think that someone who has been through such a situation would not be casually talking about it in the way that she did.

Plus, I didn’t realize at the time how bad her Lie-abetes is! Bi**h!!
I'm so sorry for your traumatic loss. I agree with you, the easy, facile manner in which she discussed suicide came across as completely disingenuous.

If you think the first slide is bad, just keep swiping.

“Who is KP to correct” when she’s incorrectly called PM? Ummm, since they’ve made the rules, dumba$$es! The BRF made rules for their titles and she’s lucky she has a title at all. “Ms Strong, Independent Woman” is diddly squat without her pathetic, ball less, ginger husband, who was unfortunately born into said family.

Was just looking at IG and there's a picture of actress Laura Linney receiving her star on Walk of Fame a few days ago. Then I come to realize that our fabulous actress of a Ducka$s didn't have one yet. Quelle horror! :girlshocked: Someone better be calling her soon or she'll break plates again. Maybe she can buy herself one :ps:
I love Laura Linney - she is a great actress. Years ago I saw her on the stage in NY with Liam Neesin in The Crucible (I think - LOL!). They were fabulous.

MM is sooooo far out of her league as an “actress”.

Quoting myself, sorry! In the same vein, my son had to interview for a spot in 9th grade Catholic school. They asked him to which religion he belongs. He says, “I’m not really convinced God exists!” :wtf:
I was like good God do you have to be so honest every time?!!? He says he didn’t want to lie to a priest! :P
Somehow he still got in.
Love it ! A kid after my own heart!

Speaking of religion, what about the Sussex kids? They can’t really be raised in the CoE while living in Montecito. (At least I think not!) Is there some sort of American equivalent in such cases? Something else for JCMH to think about - along with his visa status, tax status and who knows what else. Does he even have a passport or does he just go (I mean fly private) anywhere he wants whenever he wants? I can’t imagine that either of those two thought about any of this. But even if they had, I am sure that they think they are faaaaaar above such mundane matters.