Chanel Fall/Winter 2022 Act 1 (22B)

@Lotus718 congrats and happy birthday to you! Totally relatable how you went in and it was love at first sight! I totally went in thinking I’d get the small fuchsia but ended up with the light pink in jumbo. This is my first jumbo and only because of the color :lol:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lotus718
Thank you! What did you think of the iridescent purple in person?
You’re welcome. To clarify my sa sent me the pic of the purple and I took the pic of the pinks in store. By the time I hit the store an hour later the purple was gone since I had declined it. I’m guessing it was pretty because they had just unpacked the shipment today and it was gone! :lol:

@Lotus718 congrats and happy birthday to you! Totally relatable how you went in and it was love at first sight! I totally went in thinking I’d get the small fuchsia but ended up with the light pink in jumbo. This is my first jumbo and only because of the color :lol:
@jimmyshoogirl Thank you for the birthday wishes and congratulations on your light pink jumbo! This light pink is stunning, soft, elegant and a great neutral too! Enjoy her in good health :loveeyes:

Reactions: jimmyshoogirl