Is this defective?

Michelle3123

Jun 29, 2022
Hi Ladies,

Is this a defective Lady Dior? There are two “extra” threads inside of my small lady dior and I cannot pull them out as they get stuck. I don’t want to be so difficult about this but it’s Dior, shouldn’t their stitching be top of the line and no threads should be hanging around?

TIA for your help!

3702685F-D305-4991-8503-B7350BC56BDD.jpeg

Hi Ladies,

Is this a defective Lady Dior? There are two “extra” threads inside of my small lady dior and I cannot pull them out as they get stuck. I don’t want to be so difficult about this but it’s Dior, shouldn’t their stitching be top of the line and no threads should be hanging around?

TIA for your help!

View attachment 5583250
You can bring this back to Dior and see what they can do. Definitely not normal, especially given that the thread looks like it belongs to the leather body of the bag rather than the lining.

You can bring this back to Dior and see what they can do. Definitely not normal, especially given that the thread looks like it belongs to the leather body of the bag rather than the lining.
I should demand an exchange then. I didn’t notice this when I first received it. It has been over 30 days so let me see if my SA can do anything. I haven’t used the bag. I am soooo bummed. :sad:

Reactions: averagejoe