Scarves ........Hermès Fall/Winter 2022 Scarves........

Hi all! Long time no see. Really exciting to see so many beautiful examples from the new season!

I’ve got one to share too. The pics are awful and I’d literally just chucked it on because I didn’t want to accidentally rip the tag off in case it didn’t work. But I absolutely adore it! The pink is like nothing I’ve seen before. I’ll wear it properly this weekend and post again.

Robe Légère in Rose Lipstick/Vieux Rose/Crème:

C5E32638-113C-40B3-9EEB-5AA07A1EFAEB.jpegFF8D3CC5-7B59-4333-9E3C-F674BDBF4495.jpeg

Hi all! Long time no see. Really exciting to see so many beautiful examples from the new season!

I’ve got one to share too. The pics are awful and I’d literally just chucked it on because I didn’t want to accidentally rip the tag off in case it didn’t work. But I absolutely adore it! The pink is like nothing I’ve seen before. I’ll wear it properly this weekend and post again.

View attachment 5583006View attachment 5583007

Scarf looks great on you, def a keeper.

Le Chat Carre 07 beige doré/marine/multicolore

I can’t see this has been shown here yet, if anyone would like to have a look to assist with decision making ….usually the colour beige is the kiss of death for me, but doré gives a sort of golden glow (the light areas around the eyes, paws, etc). The whimsical & charming ‘Story Behind‘ is the cat looking for somewhere cosy to sleep and ending up being folded up in his mistress‘s scarf box, and he wakes up flat and square! However, he can now show off to his friend, the flying squirrel. I have folded the poor cat into 2 halves as the full scarf comes out too light.

View attachment 5582467View attachment 5582468View attachment 5582469View attachment 5582470View attachment 5582471View attachment 5582472View attachment 5582473View attachment 5582474View attachment 5582475
Fabulous to see IRL @Hanton. Congratulations and here's hoping to be your twin or sister on this beauty. I adore Florence Manlik's work.
Thank you for sharing these! I have both colors on order but I could not resist the orange based on @missmythology's and @laurenad's photos and comments...
Chorus Stellarum (11).jpg
Yes! The colors just seemed a bit harsh on me (northeast US sunlight). These days since I’m only in the office a few days a week I mostly just play with mine in my closet as well!

The details are definitely amazing on this one and I love the colors of the bee border on 05! Can’t wait to see it on you!

Adding to the Chorus Stellarum discussion, the pink is super adorabe and the grey hem combo reminds me of a pink & grey argyle vest I had in the 80’s :smile:

View attachment 5582589
View attachment 5582590
My DH who is the soul of forbearance when it comes to my scarf selections thought the same about cw04 Objets for me @cali_to_ny so back it went though I loved loved love the lavender panels. And I think your Chorus Stellarum is a perfect match with your top!
Spamming this thread with more love for the robe legere gavroche. I’m having a blast finding new knots for this format. I find I like the gavroche best when tied with a companion (I am waiting for an Amis gavroche to appear in the teal colorway), so I tried it with chorus stellarum just to test out some ties. I also love it as a headband. Please ignore the absolutely insane look in my eyes. I promise I’m a normal person! View attachment 5582702

View attachment 5582700
Oh gosh @laurenad you made me :lol: but now I may need to get this cw too! I love this gav!
Thank you for posting! Your kitties are adorable but most important you shared the tag and reference as this is the very cw I am waiting for! Congratulations @GUCCIhoochie!
The pictures do look rather greyer & flat, perhaps because there is no white. I thought I had got reasonable photos but the moment I posted them I thought ‘no’! Very much one to see & judge. The overall effect glows slightly due to the beige doré and of course silk has its own gorgeous shimmer! It popped up on the UK site. I would also like the pink one!
I love this @Hanton. Thank you for showing all the folds. I think the beige dore color in several scarves is quite lovely this season.
This is gorgeous, lkb. You have me thinking now.
Honestly, @Awillow, it is a charmer. I can see those blue greys with pops of soft orange really flattering you.
The color block side is especially gorgeous on you!
Thank you @Teaforparrots -- I am a new convert to dip dye scarves so I do like it a lot. Glad to hear you think the love is requited!

And by way of comparison, here it is with Pegase d’Hermès. I can totally see how they might be considered too similar, but to my eye they’re very different…

View attachment 5583008View attachment 5583009
It looks beautiful on you! Congratulations @Pirula and thank you for posting the comparison shots as well. That lipstick color is so warm and unusual-- lovely with your skin tone.

And by way of comparison, here it is with Pegase d’Hermès. I can totally see how they might be considered too similar, but to my eye they’re very different…

View attachment 5583008View attachment 5583009

Looks beautiful on you :love: .

Not too similar if you just have these, but include Baobab Cat in shaded bright pink and others and they can tread on each other's toes.

Fabulous to see IRL @Hanton. Congratulations and here's hoping to be your twin or sister on this beauty. I adore Florence Manlik's work.

Thank you for sharing these! I have both colors on order but I could not resist the orange based on @missmythology's and @laurenad's photos and comments...
View attachment 5583025

My DH who is the soul of forbearance when it comes to my scarf selections thought the same about cw04 Objets for me @cali_to_ny so back it went though I loved loved love the lavender panels. And I think your Chorus Stellarum is a perfect match with your top!

Oh gosh @laurenad you made me :lol: but now I may need to get this cw too! I love this gav!

Thank you for posting! Your kitties are adorable but most important you shared the tag and reference as this is the very cw I am waiting for! Congratulations @GUCCIhoochie!

I love this @Hanton. Thank you for showing all the folds. I think the beige dore color in several scarves is quite lovely this season.

Honestly, @Awillow, it is a charmer. I can see those blue greys with pops of soft orange really flattering you.

Thank you @Teaforparrots -- I am a new convert to dip dye scarves so I do like it a lot. Glad to hear you think the love is requited!

It looks beautiful on you! Congratulations @Pirula and thank you for posting the comparison shots as well. That lipstick color is so warm and unusual-- lovely with your skin tone.
Love it, twin! I really think this is the best color for fall…

• Love
Reactions: LKBNOLA

Looks amazing - you are a master of pinks and purples!

Robe légère Gris Corail Rose poudré 07 . It is my favorite design but the grey background (bluish or greenish) is not for me, as my young model said, which I regret as I love this scarf in this colorway. I'll purchase the Marine Parme Rose 04 instead. I hope the pictures can help.

View attachment 5582211

View attachment 5582213
View attachment 5582212

View attachment 5582210
This is my favorite scarf of the season but not if the grey is greenish! Too bad.

This was made especially for you!

My Objets de Curiosite CW05 just arrived. Lots of great colors in this one. It also meets my informal test of coordinating with the top I'm wearing at the time I open the box. There are other colorways that might work as well, but I'm partial to the green leaves on the trees and the colors of the sun and moon corner in this one. It's a keeper. (Note that my camera tends to pull out more blue. The railings along the street are actually more of a medium gray.)

View attachment 5582584View attachment 5582585View attachment 5582586View attachment 5582587
It's beautiful and PERFECT with your top.

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes