Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

No, in fact, it will be very well controlled.. it won’t be those rowdy kind with long queues.. unless there’s pple turning up uninvited but they would definitely be turned away.. based on last years’ examples.. it’s a quiet affair.. in fact very hush and stealth.. this time round it’s a very “open” venue instead where there would be pple walking about.
Were there a lot of items on sale last year?

Reactions: HippieHeart
For the FJ, it is best to ask your SA as there are items that they don’t accept orders/deposits at the moment due to backlogs.

As for the boutique, are you considering changing your boutique and SA all together? Personally, if I wanted to build profiles in different boutiques, I wouldn’t personally use my own profile, I would use my sister or husband’s instead. Hermes value loyalty so much.

Here is a backstory though this is not in SG but just to give you an idea. Everytime I am in Paris, I shop at both FSH and George V and able to score QB on both stores. On my second or third year of visit (I cant remember which exactly), before giving me a QB, my SA at George V said, “Promise me you’ll only buy from me from now on”. I said yes and since then I only shop at George V when Im there.
Wat was your pre spend before getting offered a qb? Thanks. Starting on Hermes journey