Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Those umbrellas!! And your Nano Speedy! Thanks for sharing again:smile::smile: I'm really excited to visit Korea one day!
You have to come visit! It’s visual overload over here. The amount of public art here is unreal. Also I totally recommend staying in hongdae. There is something new everyday. I wish I took a picture but there was this middle aged guy singing blackpink on the street corner today. He didn’t know all the lyrics but he killed it! We were shocked he was doing this right by the bus stop but he killed it! What I really love about this place in no petty crime. I have left my phone at the dog cafe, restaurants and such but when I go back to find it, it’s always there. My girls and I walk everywhere at night and the only hassle we get are from bar goers or drunk people. All it takes to get them to stop talking to us is just one hand out jesture.(not the middle finger but just holding the hand up saying we are not interested)
We went to the Samoyed cafe today. My kids refuse to go to the raccoon cafe so I guess that is a pass.
*ice cubes are being served to the dogs at the bar.❤️

27E540FC-D319-4392-8F14-EC656DCD9D90.jpeg

4BF5F659-E137-464D-BE6B-554B5C2803C4.jpeg

E45763DA-D576-4DAE-ADCC-AD02D8FA14ED.jpeg

0C7E52B4-6FCA-4B99-925A-78A6478F0B86.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally using my Alma BB MWT for the first time today , I love the Korean flower View attachment 5582498View attachment 5582499
I love the flowers too!! I expected more from LV here since my aunt and I could get what we were looking for in dutyfree during the 2000s but not so much anymore. But I have to say their resell shops in Gangnam has an excellent selections of Birkin and Kelly bags. I am heading out there today. I will post some pics. I really love this BB design, gorgeous! On a side note, it’s hotter than hell in Seoul and I have been caught 2X in the torrential rain and thunderstorm. I have been using almost all public transport here (to help my daughter get familiar) and I have been reaching for my
Pochette almost 99% of the time. Man, I really love the little workhorse. My DE alma bb is now official destroyed. I have decided to drop it off today at rodeo galleria repair shop. I will take a pic of that place for you guys too.❤️❤️

Last edited:
I love the flowers too!! I expected more from LV here since my aunt and I could get what we were looking for in dutyfree during the 2000s but not so much anymore. But I have to say their resell shops in Gangnam has an excellent selections of Birkin and Kelly bags. I am heading out there today. I will post some pics. I really love this BB design, gorgeous! On a side note, it’s hotter than hell in Seoul and I have been caught 2X in the torrential rain and thunderstorm. I have been using almost all public transport here (to help my daughter get familiar) and I have been reaching for my
Pochette almost 99% of the time. Man, I really love the little workhorse. My DE alma bb is now official destroyed. I have decided to drop it off today at rodeo galleria repair shop. I will take a pic of that place for you guys too.❤️❤️
looking forward to see your pics and items that you get there. What happened to your Alma BB?

Reactions: EveyB
looking forward to see your pics and items that you get there. What happened to your Alma BB?
Got stuck with me both times in the rain and the strap and handles are toast. The lining is wrinkled now. It’s in such a sad state. It might not survive. They gave me a look and it wasn’t good. Not super depressed but sad all the same because it has gone through a price increase. I might have to just abandon ship on this bag. Only bag that has been okay with being soaked is my pochette and daughter’s mini speedy. Those bags have seen some things. LOL

Last edited: