Astonishing August 2022 Purchases Post Here

Launched last friday, saw it atb on saturday, on monday I regretted that I didn't buy it and on tuesday it was back atb, today I received this beautiful Speedy 25 (my very first speedy) :love:
View attachment 5582554
View attachment 5582555
View attachment 5582556
Wow!! :nuts: :loveeyes: :nuts: :loveeyes: Perfection and beauty in everyday! It was definitely meant to be and so happy you were able to score yourself one after helping so many others get theres!! And it arrived so fast too! Congrats and enjoy this special bag!!!

Congrats! I love my garden nano bucket. It’s incredibly beautiful in real life. Post some pics when you receive it. Let us know how you like it!
So happy to hear you love yours! Congratulations on your piece too! I can’t wait to see it in person. I’m pleasantly surprised by the price on this piece as well. If you count the key pouch at the price of a reg canvas cles for $325 that means this special edition bag is $55 less than the nano noe! :yes: I use my cles to hold all of my credit cards so it’s my most used slg by far. I feel like this bag will be more user friendly than I originally thought. Very excited!:giggle: