Small things that make you happy!

I have had to be away from my beach house for a couple of weeks for medical stuff. So happy to come home to beautiful blooms and thriving plants. I was so worried about leaving them, but I see they can do fine without me! I was greeted by these beauties this afternoon. The plumeria/frangipani is a JJ Gina that I planted as a stick with no roots a year ago! And the banana trees were all lost in the Texas freeze of 2021 and came back with a vengeance!

View attachment 5581967View attachment 5581968
They are so gorgeous @Roxannek

I got two king pillow cases in silver blue, two king pillow cases in black, king fitted sheet in silver blue and a king duvet cover in black. Didn't get the flat sheet since I always get tangled up in it. :doh: The flat sheet protects your duvet so you don't have to wash it as often, I believe....but the duvet cover goes to the cleaners with the rest of our silk bedding so it's not really an issue for us.

I couldn't find Tenestar for sale in Canada but I think you can use The Laundress delicate wash, Heritage Park silk and wool detergent or Molly's Suds delicate wash liquid.

I've never seen those before either! Which store sells them?