Speedy floral, yay or nay?

This Speedy is so gorgeous—congrats to those who got it. Can anyone here tell me if this is a lot more structured and less squishy than a regular canvas Speedy B? Is is structured like the empriente Speedy 25? My SA told me that it’s more structured and not foldable like the canvas ones. I am a little concerned if this bag is a good fit for me because I sold my empriente one since it was too structured and stuck out from my body too much when worn crossbody. Thanks in advance.

I also just found this on Instagram, credit to handbagstodiefor I don’t know if he/she’s on here? But for those that find the strap too long she tried it with others. She also said it’s being worked on by a company that do straps and accessories!

View attachment 5582388

View attachment 5582389

View attachment 5582390

View attachment 5582391

View attachment 5582392

View attachment 5582393

View attachment 5582394
OMG it seems the possibilities are endless! It looks great with any of the straps! :loveeyes:

• Love
Reactions: Bagsbagsbaby
This Speedy is so gorgeous—congrats to those who got it. Can anyone here tell me if this is a lot more structured and less squishy than a regular canvas Speedy B? Is is structured like the empriente Speedy 25? My SA told me that it’s more structured and not foldable like the canvas ones. I am a little concerned if this bag is a good fit for me because I sold my empriente one since it was too structured and stuck out from my body too much when worn crossbody. Thanks in advance.

It’s been several years since I owned my speedy emps and I’ve never owned a regular speedy so I would struggle to comment with any knowledge sorry. It is a fairly big bag though in terms of it sitting against the body.

• Thanks
Reactions: Iamminda
I’m not too much help as it’s my first speedy, but I can see it getting supple with use! It’s structured but when using it crossbody it does seem to mould to you. I would not be folding it though!

I bet you are buzzing with excitement! Well done on snagging one :smile:
Lol I thought my heart was going to beat right out of my chest! This bag is so unique and I don’t own anything like it. In my eyes, it’s a piece of art. I have lots of black, brown, mono and fuchsia bags but nothing quite as colourful as this. I wear mostly solid colour clothing and I this this will be a nice “pop” and go with most of my wardrobe. I’m crossing my fingers that it’s perfect and doesn’t have any quality issues, as I’m sure it’ll be harder to get another one as the days go by.
I’ll sleep GREAT tonight, that’s for sure. Lol :loveeyes: :love:

Lol I thought my heart was going to beat right out of my chest! This bag is so unique and I don’t own anything like it. In my eyes, it’s a piece of art. I have lots of black, brown, mono and fuchsia bags but nothing quite as colourful as this. I wear mostly solid colour clothing and I this this will be a nice “pop” and go with most of my wardrobe. I’m crossing my fingers that it’s perfect and doesn’t have any quality issues, as I’m sure it’ll be harder to get another one as the days go by.
I’ll sleep GREAT tonight, that’s for sure. Lol :loveeyes: :love:
Oh the excitement!! Congratulations! I have seen a lot of perfect ones on here so fingers crossed yours is amazing! I got a bit of a dud first time around but I don’t think that’s the norm. I think you’ll be blown away by the quality! It’s so pretty, the interior alcantara really adds to it. I just knew if I waited too long it would be impossible to get again, so I think you’re right to grab it while you can! I also think many people discounted this bag , but once you see it in the flesh it’s a showstopper!!!

The same happened to me when I bought Garden Speedy. It told me the payment failed and I tried three times, same each go. Then from nowhere I got an order confirmation email and it shipped today. I think their website is really playing up for ordering when it’s a surge item and lots of people online trying to pay.
I hope this happens to me! I tried three times today also and the payment said failed each time. I was using Apple Pay.

• Sad
Reactions: Bagsbagsbaby
Oh the excitement!! Congratulations! I have seen a lot of perfect ones on here so fingers crossed yours is amazing! I got a bit of a dud first time around but I don’t think that’s the norm. I think you’ll be blown away by the quality! It’s so pretty, the interior alcantara really adds to it. I just knew if I waited too long it would be impossible to get again, so I think you’re right to grab it while you can! I also think many people discounted this bag , but once you see it in the flesh it’s a showstopper!!!
I’m so happy you were able to find a replacement. Getting something you had your heart set on and it comes with an imperfection, really puts a damper on the whole experience. Then trying to decide wether or not you should just accept it, can really weigh on your mind. I'm sure when you received the perfect one, it was like a weight being lifted off of your shoulders and you fell in love all over again. At least that's been my experience in the past. Thank you and congrats on finding your perfect one too! :drinks: