Suggestions to get rid of wrinkles?

TPFer2015

Sep 19, 2015
Dear ladies, my caramel C19 is starting to develop ‘smiles lines’, you know wrinkles around our mouths as we start to reach that age . Any recommendations wrt how to minimise these? I have read wrt steaming so that’s my Plan B, as worried about the effect of heat and lateron water on the lambskin. Any suggestions gratefully received!

C440DA8C-144A-4B2E-A45D-AECAE2E754B1.jpeg

Can i ask do you feel that the sides of your bag is dry and wrinkly? Cause I do and I just want to know whether you also encounter this problem as well.. I ended up using leather lotion to massage the sides!

Reactions: PurseCloset
Can i ask do you feel that the sides of your bag is dry and wrinkly? Cause I do and I just want to know whether you also encounter this problem as well.. I ended up using leather lotion to massage the sides!
Not dry no. I had bought a black C19 a few months ago that was very dry all round and returned it in the end. I haven’t focused so much on the sides if I am honest and now that I look at mine again, it’s wrinkly but not dry.

Reactions: rainbowneko
Dear ladies, my caramel C19 is starting to develop ‘smiles lines’, you know wrinkles around our mouths as we start to reach that age . Any recommendations wrt how to minimise these? I have read wrt steaming so that’s my Plan B, as worried about the effect of heat and lateron water on the lambskin. Any suggestions gratefully received!

View attachment 5581966
I suggest better not to do anything like steam or iron coz 22A lambskin leather for the caramel C19 seems thinner than past seasons, u can feel the leather rather stretched n not as puffy. My same model has wrinkles by the sides too. I try to store my bag lying in it's bag n also hand press it slightly by the sides to smooth out the wrinkles.

I suggest better not to do anything like steam or iron coz 22A lambskin leather for the caramel C19 seems thinner than past seasons, u can feel the leather rather stretched n not as puffy. My same model has wrinkles by the sides too. I try to store my bag lying in it's bag n also hand press it slightly by the sides to smooth out the wrinkles.
Thanks dear. Yep not risking it, and will focus on enjoying the bag rather than freaking out at any sign of wear.
IMO my leather is quite puffy. I was having a close look at the leather on the turnlock and probably manhandled the front flap, resulting in some wrinkles. Btw I wld be curious to see how the leather on the turnlock lasts, esp the part where the turnlock motion rubs. Mine's a bit black already understandably and if the leather is thinner, I do wonder if it will peel and give way in due course.

It doesn't look bad imo, I'd say keep using it until it gets worse (or it may not) and then take it to leather surgeons for some TLC
It doesn't look bad imo, I'd say keep using it until it gets worse (or it may not) and then take it to leather surgeons for some TLC?
And in most angles, the wrinkles are not apparent. So great advice, thank you. Will start to enjoy her again. Honestly, these bags are getting so expensive now that procuring one and then using it, has been actually a stressful experience for me. So appreciate the support of the TPF community and its intel, encouraging comments and advice for sure.