Small things that make you happy!

@Souzie One of my sis in-laws loves to wash dishes by hand too. She says she loves the feel of the water running on her hands. Unfortunately, my brother won't let her waste water because he is a conservationist, so they always use their dishwasher.
@whateve and my brother would get along very well. My brother also loves everything technological that makes life easier.
He is the one who convinced me to get solar panels put on my roof LOL.
DH won't let me get solar panels. I originally wanted them so I could heat the pool but last year my neighbor cut down his trees and now my pool is a lot warmer. I still wouldn't mind being able to heat the pool in the fall so I could swim longer.

Recovering very well,husband took me into the ER late Sunday night.Had some chest pains when I was about to go to bed.Two stents put in Monday morning.No damage to my heart and hopefully come home on Friday from the hospital.Nurses have been good to me
Wow, I'm glad they caught it quickly. It took a lot of time before they figured out DH was having a heart attack. By the time they put in the stents, there was a lot of damage.

I have had to be away from my beach house for a couple of weeks for medical stuff. So happy to come home to beautiful blooms and thriving plants. I was so worried about leaving them, but I see they can do fine without me! I was greeted by these beauties this afternoon. The plumeria/frangipani is a JJ Gina that I planted as a stick with no roots a year ago! And the banana trees were all lost in the Texas freeze of 2021 and came back with a vengeance!

3393BC6A-0D44-49FA-9345-B0185934E982.jpegE1B91AC0-A03D-439F-A47E-B24108E5EBE7.jpeg

I got the Taupe because it's the closest they have to gold. What colour did you get? King size?
Originally I was going to get the 22 but that was too expensive so I got the 19 which is significantly less expensive.

I know you said you take your sheets to dry clean but I want to machine wash mine and they recommend Tenestar detergent. I haven't been able to find that in store. Do you know if it's available in Canada?
I got two king pillow cases in silver blue, two king pillow cases in black, king fitted sheet in silver blue and a king duvet cover in black. Didn't get the flat sheet since I always get tangled up in it. :doh: The flat sheet protects your duvet so you don't have to wash it as often, I believe....but the duvet cover goes to the cleaners with the rest of our silk bedding so it's not really an issue for us.

I couldn't find Tenestar for sale in Canada but I think you can use The Laundress delicate wash, Heritage Park silk and wool detergent or Molly's Suds delicate wash liquid.