Fall-Winter 2022 Collection

Do you guys know when the half moon bag from collection fw2022 is coming out?View attachment 5581291View attachment 5581298
First one may or may not be coming out. Not everything on runway gets released. Lots of info on mono version on this forum. Some vic received already but I think official release is end of September.

Edit. I posted this someplace else on forum. I think it was from Marquita lv.

8DB2C006-FCA0-4734-8229-44DB9BCA4144.jpeg

Reactions: Loriad
I have the Sunrise Pastel NF and it has been out in the rain several times. It is 100% carefree, no issue whatsoever with water, it will not watermark on interior or exterior. I have worn it with dresses of all colours but I would not wear it with dark denim. That is a rule I have for any light coloured bag though. I’d recommend Sunrise Pastel as being very useable.
Someone posted their sunrise pastel OTH and the corners were wrecked. It's good to hear it's not common and they're wearing well.

Someone posted their sunrise pastel OTH and the corners were wrecked. It's good to hear it's not common and they're wearing well.

That’s awful! Do you know which thread the photos are on please? I’ll take a look. Mine has no damage whatsoever. I never put it on the floor and am careful. I totally understand that sometimes items wear badly though, it happened once to an LV bag of mine for no reason I could discern and I was gutted.

That’s awful! Do you know which thread the photos are on please? I’ll take a look. Mine has no damage whatsoever. I never put it on the floor and am careful. I totally understand that sometimes items wear badly though, it happened once to an LV bag of mine for no reason I could discern and I was gutted.
First I have to edit my OTG** lol. Won't let me edit my post

I can't seem to find it. If I come across it I'll be sure to link it