LV FW22 Collections

Now that I've seen actual pic's, I'm so in love with this bag!!! I'm having a super hard time acquiring it. I had it in my cart, earlier today but I was unable to check out. :sad: If anyone knows of one available in Canada, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. So far none of the stores are showing stock. :sad: TIA
I'm in Australia and my S.A at online services said it's orderable so would send a payment link if I want to purchase. Just unsure if I love it enough. I'm being careful what I choose as I can only get 1 50th birthday gift to myself.

I have been wanting the Speedy but might need this in my life as well. Your pic is gorgeous!

Next level gorgeous :love:

Just beautiful! I love silver, purple and pink. Congratulatiins! Enjoy this beauty. I’m always glad to not get vachetta leather as I find it more fussy for me so the darker leather is a plus for me. And your pouch and cardholder are wonderful. :love:

And I though I read at least on the speedy the flowers were some kind of buttercup?

I was sort of on the fence about the speedy, but this pic of the neverfull is jaw dropping @MarryMeLV_Now !

Wow !!....These photos are the first that have actually made me look again at the silver florals. I never was able to appreciate the subtle pink mini blooms around the mauve/purple roses, It is so pretty !! Congrats on these marvellous beauties that have opened my eyes !! :eek::love:

You must tell us what it's like wearing it to work :smile::smile::smile: congratulations again!
Dear all, thank you so very much for all of your kind words and comments! I appreciate them a lot! :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::heart:

I'm in Australia and my S.A at online services said it's orderable so would send a payment link if I want to purchase. Just unsure if I love it enough. I'm being careful what I choose as I can only get 1 50th birthday gift to myself.
Ohhh you are so lucky!!! Do it while you still can. You can always cancel your order/return if you decide it’s not for you. I tried again today. No luck. I send them a chat everyday and I’m starting to wonder if they keep notes. Their reply is almost instant, telling me it’s not order-able at this time. Lol

Ohhh you are so lucky!!! Do it while you still can. You can always cancel your order/return if you decide it’s not for you. I tried again today. No luck. I send them a chat everyday and I’m starting to wonder if they keep notes. Their reply is almost instant, telling me it’s not order-able at this time. Lol
Ohhh sorry to hear that!

Reactions: AleeLee