July 2022 Chanel new purchases

LOvE! Can i see mod shot of the necklace? I have been toying with the idea of getting a chanel choker but i worry about the lambskin leather and frequent contact with skin.. as i tend to apply skincare on my neck.. plus i live in hot humid weather so definitely sweat will be in the picture

I have been fine with the earrings because there is limited sweat or lotion exposure

Reactions: EpiFanatic
LOvE! Can i see mod shot of the necklace? I have been toying with the idea of getting a chanel choker but i worry about the lambskin leather and frequent contact with skin.. as i tend to apply skincare on my neck.. plus i live in hot humid weather so definitely sweat will be in the picture

I have been fine with the earrings because there is limited sweat or lotion exposure
Yeah. That’s a risk. If this necklace lasts a few years, I’m good with it. I’ve heard about the quality of their costume jewelry and I don’t actually have very high expectations. I just loved how relatively dainty this one is compared to their usual offerings. And I am a sucker for black jewelry.

E4D1D179-6D75-4875-B1BF-04F05B463292.jpeg

B287E508-DC30-4ABB-937B-6BD9184B832C.jpeg

Yeah. That’s a risk. If this necklace lasts a few years, I’m good with it. I’ve heard about the quality of their costume jewelry and I don’t actually have very high expectations. I just loved how relatively dainty this one is compared to their usual offerings. And I am a sucker for black jewelry.

View attachment 5580693

View attachment 5580694

Love it on you! Thanks for the modelling pics! I have the same sentiments, i love that its relativrly dainty and offers versatility in terms of not having to need to be centered and can go with lighter or dark clothings

But the price point, i can top up some for the Omega flower pendant i was eyeing that is more suitable for day to day wear..

Reactions: EpiFanatic
Love it on you! Thanks for the modelling pics! I have the same sentiments, i love that its relativrly dainty and offers versatility in terms of not having to need to be centered and can go with lighter or dark clothings

But the price point, i can top up some for the Omega flower pendant i was eyeing that is more suitable for day to day wear..
I hear you. It’s overpriced and the quality is questionable. And most people would not think it’s worth it. If that’s what you’re thinking you should definitely stick with the Omega flower pendant.

I just love the design. It’s more me than most pendants, even my VCA ones.

Reactions: sassification