Stardust Collection

Yea I am trying to get the unique hot stamps from every lv store I visit. So I’ve been stockpiling on tags.

I think usually every keepall does but some other bags include tags. I guess the speedy 20 in that case included them? I dont see them being include with USA speedy 20 though so how interesting

I want to see your exclusive store hot stamped tags!

On luggage tags, my Epi denim Speedy B 25 came with one, as did my V Tote PM. Those tags are smaller in size compared to the one that came with my Keepall 55; more decorative than functional.

ETA: Do all stores (maybe cities, if one has multiple stores) have exclusive hot stamps? This is so good to know! I have a few tags that could use a little decoration…
Ooh i forgot they make different size tags! You’re right.

And yes most large cities have a special hot stamp. Paris has an Eiffel Tower of luggage trunks, austin has a guitar, Dallas has the texas state symbol, I think Amsterdam and Berlin also have special symbols. Can’t remember them all off the top of my head

• Love
Reactions: DME
Awesome! Is this done on the spot? Is there a fee for hot stamping? Do you have to book? Thanks :smile:
It depends on the store and how busy it is!

My local store sometimes cannot be done on the spot because the person who is trained on hot stamping isn’t there. Sometimes if it’s a bit of a special item it could also take longer or more practice I think?

Paris was able to be done on the spot since it was the champs elysses store just took about 30 mins maybe less.

And no it’s free as long as your item can be hotstamped. If they can’t do it on the spot you can leave it at the store for a few days and pick it up later

Has anyone seen the China (+ Singapore?) exclusive nano noe in Lilas still available in a store? I was holding out for some newer collections but I don’t think the sizes will work for me. If anyone has spotted this bag, can you recommend a Personal Shopper from that country who can ship to the USA? I know it’s a long shot!

I just bought the lilas OnTheGo tote sight unseen, since they're hard to get, will take photos as soon as I get it! It looks like a normal map to me (any 3d artists out there?) and STOKED about the silver hardware. Got to try the pink OnTheGo in person and it's also stunning, and being super short I was surprised how much I liked the size of the onthego.

I just bought the lilas OnTheGo tote sight unseen, since they're hard to get, will take photos as soon as I get it! It looks like a normal map to me (any 3d artists out there?) and STOKED about the silver hardware. Got to try the pink OnTheGo in person and it's also stunning, and being super short I was surprised how much I liked the size of the onthego.
I have the lilas and pink stardust OnTheGo PMs….you will love the lilas, it’s such a unique color. I’ve gotten lots of compliments in my stardust items…

I have the lilas and pink stardust OnTheGo PMs….you will love the lilas, it’s such a unique color. I’ve gotten lots of compliments in my stardust items…
Oh cool, how does it look in different lighting? Not many pics are online! Also, I have no light bags yet as I'm nervous about color transfer- any worries with the lilas otg so far?