Astonishing August 2022 Purchases Post Here

633B4C68-546C-4197-A483-AAE9D2BE35EB.jpeg

Finally got myself a keepall 45 after years of contemplating. Got a vintage from 1999 in great condition for her age. A few creases that I’m hoping will smooth out as I keep her stuffed with a pillow.
May want to get the vachetta redone next year as I see some cracks in the leather forming - does anyone know if LV does it for keepalls too?

Excited to see what everyone gets this month!

View attachment 5580124

Finally got myself a keepall 45 after years of contemplating. Got a vintage from 1999 in great condition for her age. A few creases that I’m hoping will smooth out as I keep her stuffed with a pillow.
May want to get the vachetta redone next year as I see some cracks in the leather forming - does anyone know if LV does it for keepalls too?

Excited to see what everyone gets this month!
I'm pretty sure they do.

Happy to be the second revealer in this thread! :biggrin: I went to the store yesterday and for once I didn't come home with a new bag :giggle: but I left with these 4 goodies; Garden cardholder, Fall For You cardholder, Garden square 90 and Spring in the City square 90:heart:
View attachment 5580245
View attachment 5580242
View attachment 5580243
View attachment 5580244
Congratulations Cathindy! :heart: :heart: :love: Love all of your goodies! Is the silver card holder the same on both sides? And I’m curious what the interior is too.:biggrin: Still no luck for me getting this one, but I haven’t given up yet.

Last edited:
Congratulations Cathindy! :heart: :heart: :love: Love all of your goodies! Is the silver card holder the same on both sides? And I’m curious what the interior is too.:biggrin: Still no luck for me getting this one, but I haven’t given up yet.

Thank you dear! :hbeat: The cardholder has the exact same print on both sides! I made a picture of the inside for you, it’s a cool toned light pink:heart:
25423F09-F44C-4C41-A647-CAEB208E8015.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: EveyB and Cathindy