Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Is it easier to get a Herbag in Paris? It's always unavailable on the US website. I don't go to Hermes often and I don't have an SA. Should I just try my luck when I'm in Paris? Any tips/suggestions please.

In April i saw one at Paris airport in terminal 2e- section L but it didn’t call to me(rose shocking pink canvas laminated with black leather). It wasn’t on the shelf so worth asking for any if you are flying.

Reactions: lxrac
In April i saw one at Paris airport in terminal 2e- section L but it didn’t call to me(rose shocking pink canvas laminated with black leather). It wasn’t on the shelf so worth asking for any if you are flying.
I will try CDG airport too. Thanks for the tip. I thought about going the pre-owned route for an Herbag.

Hello guys, I am eyeing for a herbag and was wondering if there's any chances to score it if I go on a holiday in Seoul? I have never had any Hermes products before but seeing everyone getting it online makes me think that maybe I can get one by walkkng in. Hope somebody is able to help me with my question! Thank you :smile:

Can anyone share what colors they have seen or own in the coated canvas version? I have seen the black one in person, the deep burgandy / purple and a red one that was posted in this forum.
I really want to add a coated version to my wishlist but haven't seen many of them around.

Thank you
*Edit: have also seen the red version

Reactions: lxrac
Can anyone share what colors they have seen or own in the coated canvas version? I have seen the black one in person, the deep burgandy / purple and a red one that was posted in this forum.
I really want to add a coated version to my wishlist but haven't seen many of them around.

Thank you
*Edit: have also seen the red version
I've seen a black on black version, that one is glorious and I should have bought it at the store that time but I didnt have the budget ;(

I saw a coated black and sable? color that one was cute too

Reactions: aa_
Hello
New here (the forum). I've always wanted a Birkin (DUH) and recently I saw a Herbag and fell in love.
I am looking to buy one used, cause I don't have an Hermes shop near me.
One of my favourite is Vibra Sion, I think it was a limited edition in 2019..?
The one I found that was not like 11k is a red one.
I guess i wanted your opinion on it. It a rich red so I find it beautiful but I don't want to look like a fool
thank you all i advance!!

S2101215712837_01.jpg

Hi,
Has anyone recently purchased a Herbag 39 from the boutique? Does anyone know if they are still in production and if they come also in coated canvas?
I found one on a reseller website (size39 coated canvas) but I am doubting the authenticity since it is the only one I have seen online.
I'm looking to buy one but I don't want to sound ridiculous when I ask my SA for something that perhaps doesnt even exist :/

Thanks for your help

Hello
New here (the forum). I've always wanted a Birkin (DUH) and recently I saw a Herbag and fell in love.
I am looking to buy one used, cause I don't have an Hermes shop near me.
One of my favourite is Vibra Sion, I think it was a limited edition in 2019..?
The one I found that was not like 11k is a red one.
I guess i wanted your opinion on it. It a rich red so I find it beautiful but I don't want to look like a fool
thank you all i advance!!

View attachment 5586314
It’s pretty. If you like it, you should get it. They also have Herbags quite often on Hermes.com. I’ve gotten a few that way. They won’t be this design though.