SS 2022 collections

Yeah she definitely was not acting like herself (I've watched pretty much all her videos). Funny you mentioned storyline because she did post she was getting a new CA and less than two weeks later she's sent an "it" bag; so if a "deal" was made it must have been during that time.
I have too, and it just wasn’t like any of the others. It’s funny it’s put me off the bag, along with the possible issues it may have in the future with the slouching canvas. I think I’m going to try and get the floral speedy, even though I had said I wouldn’t! chances are I won’t get it though as it seems to be out of stock and the LV here said “we don’t get runway pieces” :shocked:

I have too, and it just wasn’t like any of the others. It’s funny it’s put me off the bag, along with the possible issues it may have in the future with the slouching canvas. I think I’m going to try and get the floral speedy, even though I had said I wouldn’t! chances are I won’t get it though as it seems to be out of stock and the LV here said “we don’t get runway pieces” :shocked:
Yeah I was very excited for this bag looking at the runway photo but now seeing it IRL seems like a cracked canvas disaster waiting to happen.

I just got the speedy and I definitely didn't plan on it! It is a gorgeous bag and well made!

Screenshot_20220729-193028_Instagram.jpg

I just got the speedy and I definitely didn't plan on it! It is a gorgeous bag and well made!

View attachment 5578790
Absolutely beautiful; I can see why you went for the speedy. It reminds me of the classic Mono Roses collection. I don’t know if you own the Leo leopard Sprouse LV stole but oh my goodness I could see that combo being just so perfect together for fall. Golds , browns and the mixed prints would be spot on with a simple outfit.

So I don’t think we were the only ones thinking I’d was all very suspicious! Marquita put up another video addressing the loop bag and getting it early. She also insisted that she doesn’t work for LV

She doesn't work for LV. She just gets perks for being an influencer. She said her old CA is now team lead and that's why she has a new CA. Team lead is like being a supervisor.

She doesn't work for LV. She just gets perks for being an influencer. She said her old CA is now team lead and that's why she has a new CA. Team lead is like being a supervisor.
Yes I think this is it! I don’t think people thought she worked for them but definitely thought she got it early to build a following for it. I love the Gucci version you shared! I’m definitely off the loop train, I snagged a garden speedy so if I don’t keep it I’ll be looking into the Gucci!!

Yes I totally agree. Your nano noe and speedy are much better options for sure. 100%! Which one would you recommend more? I just wish the strap was longer as it’s adjustable but still short.
Thank you! Both are versatile but I find nano noe can hold much more and maybe due to the opening and upright shape as nano speedy has a zipped opening and might be tight to take in and out of one's phone. Hope that helps :biggrin:

I reckon it’s adorable but a shame it doesn’t fit a phone. I have seen the empreinte irl and it’s gorgeous! The pink colour especially. I was going to get it but the price…. Ouch right? You could get an alma bb epi for that price, a full size bag so didn’t buy in the end. If it was a cheaper, say the price of a nano speedy or a bit less than I would definitely get it. Between the mono and empreinte I like the empreinte more. More luxurious and special imo!
Totally agreed esp the price point and the functionality ! If the price is lower or close to mono nano speedy , I might be tempted to get. For this price, I am thinking if I should get the eclipise keepall xs instead as that has been on my mind as I like the color combo, very easy to wear out. I been holding back as I already bought nano speedy and noe from stardust collection.

Totally agreed esp the price point and the functionality ! If the price is lower or close to mono nano speedy , I might be tempted to get. For this price, I am thinking if I should get the eclipise keepall xs instead as that has been on my mind as I like the color combo, very easy to wear out. I been holding back as I already bought nano speedy and noe from stardust collection.
Agree! The keepall xs would be much more functional and useable for sure!

I absolutely love the keepall xs!

• Love
Reactions: Aliluvlv
@Emphosix
Will we be seeing a Neverfull in reverse any time soon? :heart::loveeyes:
So this is what should be coming for the next months for womens.

July:
  • Capucines Flower Contrast
    • BB Noir
    • BB Blanc
  • Capucines Vichy
    • BB Noir
    • BB Rose
  • Mahina Sac Noeud
    • MM Noir
    • MM Galet
    • PM Noir
    • PM Creme
  • Bubblegram
    • Vert alma BB & Over the Moon
    • Lilas Papillon BB & Over the Moon
  • Caryall MM & PM
  • Twist Juicy Strap
    • MM Noir
    • MM Blanc
  • Fall for you Monogram Empreinte (brownish color)
    • OTG MM, Metis, Multi Pochette, Neonoe MM, Nano Speedy, Zippy Wallet, Victorine...
  • Fall for you Canvas (Canvas with the Pockets on the Front)
    • OTG MM, Neverfull MM, Maxi Pochette, Speedy 25, Felicie Strap & Go, Sarah Wallet, Card Holder 6CC, Zippy Wallet, PF. Lou
  • Nomade (brown nomade leather)
    • Noe, Alma PM, Speedy 25
  • FW22 Show Monogram (Regular monogram)
    • Petite Malle V, Cite Bag
  • FW22 Show Garden (Flower Monogram)
    • Neverfull, Coussin, OTG, Loop, Speedy 25, Dauphine, Keepall 45, Pochette Coussin, Pte Cartes, Nano Bucket, Zippy Wallet...
  • Capucines Colorblock
    • MM Noir / Arizona / Creme
    • MM Arizona / Creme
  • Marceau Empreinte
    • Noir
    • Tourterelle
    • Creme
  • On my Side
    • PM Galet
    • MM Arizona
  • New Wave Chain Bag
    • PM Noir
    • PM Taupe
    • MM Rose
    • MM Navy
  • Twist Charm Chain
    • MM Noir
    • MM Gold
    • PM Quartz
  • Nano Speedy Empreinte in Black / Beige
  • Monogram Reverse Slgs
    • Cardholder 6cc
    • PF. Lou
  • Monogram Empreinte PTE Mon Rosalie
    • Noir
    • Turquoise
    • Rose
    • Creme
  • Micro Metis
  • Capucine Vertical Wallet
  • Lots of RTW, Shoes, Gifting

August:
  • Lots of boots and shoes
  • Lots of new Scarves
  • Vivienne Moon
    • Plates
    • Cups
    • Some kind of special victorine with a golden flap, regular monogram and a drawn vivienne sitting on a moon in the lower right corner of the wallet (Super gorgeous!)
  • Lots of new high end jewellery

September:
  • Twist EPI XL
    • Brown
    • Black
  • Monogram Empreinte Cognac
    • OTG GM, Neverfull MM, Speedy 25, Zippy Wallet, Felicie
  • Capucines mix exo
    • BB
    • Mini
    • Long Wallet
  • Capucines Flower Chain
    • MM
    • BB
    • Mini
  • Coussin Gris
    • MM
    • PM
  • Lockme
    • Khaki
    • Rose
  • Mahina Flight Mode 2022 (Blackish with pinkish logos)
    • Bella, Bella Tote, Carmel, Zippy Wallet, PF. Clea, Envelope
  • Loop GM in monogram reverse
  • Twist Metallics MM
  • Capucine Braided Metallic
    • MM
    • BB
  • Capucines Colorblock
    • MM
    • BB
  • Passport in Monogram Empreinte black / Beige
  • Strap in Rose
  • Lots of RTW
  • Lots of Shoes

October:
  • LV Pillow 2022
    • Maxi MPA, OTG, Palm Spring, Speedy 25, Maxi Bumbag, Phone Pouch
  • Cozygram (regular bags with shearling at the top)
    • Locky BB, Neonoe BB, Diane
  • Coussin PM in Anthracite
  • Coussin Zippy Wallet in Anthracite
  • Monogram Empreinte new Color (Rose leather, Beige logos)
    • Metis, Bagatelle, Carryall, OTG, Neverfull, Felicie, Victorine, Zippy Wallet
  • Monogram Empreinte Carryall
    • MM
    • PM
  • On my Side
    • Noir Shearling
    • Caramel Shearling
  • Bubblegram Over the Moon in Gris
  • Coussin PM in Ice Blue
  • Loooots of new Capucine colors
    • MM
    • BB
    • Mini
  • New Wave - new colors: metallic Anthracite, metallic rose, metallic white
    • Multi Pochette
    • Chain Bag PM & MM
  • New Pochette Metis (looks smaller than the current one, has gold chain)
  • A lot of new Twist bags
  • Mahina new colors
    • Gris
    • Blue
  • Nano Noe in Monogram Empreinte
  • Monogram Celeste Wallet
  • XMAS Slgs
    • Cles, Mini Pochette, Victorine, Zippy wallet, Zippy coin purse, Felicie, Passport
    • Citys: Paris, ?, ?, ?
  • Lots of new RTW
  • Lots of new Shoes
  • Lots of new Sunglasses

November:
  • Cruise 23 Side Trunk
    • Monogram
    • Black
    • Tan
    • Light Gold
    • Grey
  • Monogram Jacquard Denim 2022 (Blackish)
    • Petite Malle, Loop PM, Speedy 25, Coussin MM, OTG MM, Neverfull MM, Dauphine MM, Neo Noe, Zippy Wallet, Victorine
  • Coussin PM in silver
  • Coussin BB in Pink Gold
  • Capucines in Shearling
  • FF22 Show Steamer Bag
    • MM
    • PM
  • LV Night 2022
    • Coussin Belt Bag in Gold
    • Capucine Mini in Gold
    • Petite Malle in Black
    • Coussin BB in Black
  • Cruise 23 LV Book WOC
  • Coussin Belt Bag in Rose Gold
  • Pochette Coussin in Silver

December:
  • Capucine BB (Fleurs D'Asnieres) - Blue Capucine with golden flowers drawn on it, SUPER GORGEOUS

Reactions: Bagsbagsbaby
I used to like Marquita, but now all she talks about is making money. I know she gets paid from YouTube. Celebrities and influencers gets the bags first because it's free PR for the company. Celebrities and certain influencers gets their bags free. I believe Marquita still pays for hers because she says she's VIC. She does get special treatment because she's an influencer. She said that her CA sends her bags to try out for a few days and she doesn't get charged if she sends it back. They'll only charge her account if she decides to keep the bag. That irks me. She gets to film and play with the bag without getting charged. If she sends it back that bag will be sold to someone else.
I totally agree with you. You can really tell the point where youtubers turn from passionate reviewers and collectors into business people. I rather listen to the ones who have only a few subbies than the ones who are making money out of youtube and get the special treatment from the brands. It is even worse in the perfume community (I love perfumes too). The youtubers get all kinds of expensive perfumes for free to review them. I don't trust their reviews at all, because all of a sudden all the expensive scents smell heavenly etc... :rolleyes:
(sorry for getting off-topic...)