July 2022 Chanel new purchases

Thanks for sharing! Very useful! Do you think the chain is too long for crossbody?
819499B1-0F77-42F2-8C68-0EDEE8DCBD93.jpeg
I purchased this bag this past weekend. Here’s a pic of when I tried it on in the store. I’m about 5”2’ if that helps. The YouTube video was pretty spot on. Really surprised there isn’t more chatter about this bag, as it is really detailed. They also have a bigger version that runs for $4700 but this one was perfect for me. I’m obsessed. :smile:

Congrats! I was looking at this one as well. Would love to hear your thoughts!
Best bag ever! I have the small BA in the pink from 22P and I am obsessed. So durable and fits the perfect amount. The drop length of the chain is slightly shorter than the larger size BA. But I am very happy with the small. The compartment in the front is great and love that it has a back pocket. Highly recommend.

Adding a couple pictures of two new goodies before the month ends. Took a dip back in the Chanel pool haha and it was fun being in the stores again. Also (!) I think it’s kind of cool to hold the mini CCH in the sun and see the UV rays bounce off of the stitching (the UV index is verrry high where I live). When not in harsh sun you can’t see it.

90326F0C-8B24-4083-B96B-4FB3714C09FE.jpeg

1128F1B0-ED82-4FAB-8B13-E208F2BAE48E.jpeg

Best bag ever! I have the small BA in the pink from 22P and I am obsessed. So durable and fits the perfect amount. The drop length of the chain is slightly shorter than the larger size BA. But I am very happy with the small. The compartment in the front is great and love that it has a back pocket. Highly recommend.
Do you have the mini or small??