Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful scarves and sorry about the relentless heat. I have missed your inspiring contributions.
Awwww TY! Vowing to make better use of my neck even in the furnace that is Texas!
Todays was was the beautiful twilly Carres Volantes by Pierre Marie View attachment 5577693
What delightfully happy colors!
A great look! Not quite bold enough to tie a H on my head yet (although it does seem to be a trend adapted by some), but as I've demonstrated over the years, all else is possible, within reason. Here's Les Folies du Ciel.

John in DFW

View attachment 5577754

View attachment 5577755
You look smashing in blue! Hope you’re staying cool!

Reactions: Maedi and irmapusen
I headed out from the city a few days ago

View attachment 5577216

to stay at the lake this week.

View attachment 5577219

I grabbed several scarves which I thought would be on theme, incuding this scarf of life's little pleasures.

View attachment 5577218

I figured watching birds was a pleasure, but alas, the only birds I found were in the distance when flying a kite.

View attachment 5577217

Fortunately, as we come to the center of this game scarf, we do encounter a butterfly.

View attachment 5577215

Whew! The scarf is on topic. I'm going to snap my mod photo, and then it's time for breakfast.

View attachment 5577214

My scarf of the day is Le jeu des petits bonheurs.

View attachment 5577382
Thank you for taking us around the board of your charming scarf game @Redbirdhermes. This looks great with your top.
Oh that colorway looks fabulous on you. I have Danse Pacifique in orange but have been longing for this green colorway and seeing it on you makes me even more tempted to get it.

Fabulous with the grey top!
Thank you @Snausages and @suzannevh! -- it is an unusual background with lots of lively yellows and greens...
Still feeling a bit peaky, but fully back to work including a lengthy photoshot today. SOTD was Palio do Siena (took it off after arriving at work).

View attachment 5577496
Oh, I am glad you are feeling a bit better but you and your scarf look great for your photo shoot @Agrume. Take care of yourself as I hear it can be a long slog to full recovery...
La Reale- Vue Du Carrosse De La Galéré 90 cm. My MIL kindly passed this down for me. Trying it as a head wrap for today.

View attachment 5577595
What a great story and a great look @Loubishoetopia! Looks like a lovely colorway...
First time posting on this thread. There are little birds on my Minuit au Faubourg today.

View attachment 5577647
Welcome @boymom2014-- I hope you will post regularly now that you broke the ice. I love this scarf (we are twins) and you have given me a wonderful styling idea too! It looks so great with your camo jacket...
Todays was was the beautiful twilly Carres Volantes by Pierre Marie View attachment 5577693
So charming @irmapusen -- this design just brings a smile...wonderful colors for you.
A great look! Not quite bold enough to tie a H on my head yet (although it does seem to be a trend adapted by some), but as I've demonstrated over the years, all else is possible, within reason. Here's Les Folies du Ciel.

John in DFW

View attachment 5577754

View attachment 5577755
You look so dapper always @hermesguy!
SOTD à la Plume, 70 cm by Florence Manlik

View attachment 5577994
So very beautiful @Croisette7-- I do love this artist. I did not know this came in a 70!

Lovely and delightful, as always, @Croisette7. Another beauty.
I'm not certain I'm able to count to the number of your scarves ;)
Thank you, Marie!

Thank you for taking us around the board of your charming scarf game @Redbirdhermes. This looks great with your top.

Thank you @Snausages and @suzannevh! -- it is an unusual background with lots of lively yellows and greens...

Oh, I am glad you are feeling a bit better but you and your scarf look great for your photo shoot @Agrume. Take care of yourself as I hear it can be a long slog to full recovery...

What a great story and a great look @Loubishoetopia! Looks like a lovely colorway...

Welcome @boymom2014-- I hope you will post regularly now that you broke the ice. I love this scarf (we are twins) and you have given me a wonderful styling idea too! It looks so great with your camo jacket...

So charming @irmapusen -- this design just brings a smile...wonderful colors for you.

You look so dapper always @hermesguy!

So very beautiful @Croisette7-- I do love this artist. I did not know this came in a 70!
Thank you LKB, it came also in 1,40 heavy twill.
I am going to close with a new season scarf full of wings, feathers and fantastical creatures. Hermes Story featuring birds and peacock feathers, butterfly wings and animals that are certainly real creatures but find themselves in a fantastical situation...View attachment 5578094
Stunning in black!

Reactions: Maedi
I am going to close with a new season scarf full of wings, feathers and fantastical creatures. Hermes Story featuring birds and peacock feathers, butterfly wings and animals that are certainly real creatures but find themselves in a fantastical situation...View attachment 5578094
@LKBNOLA - Thank you for showcasing that extremely tempting scarf so wonderfully. It is stunning on you with that sweater.

Beautiful scarves everyone!

It’s ferociously hot here, as it is for many around the globe today. Too hot for 90s, so I’m playing with a twilly instead. SOTD is under the waves twilly. Bonus background with a photograph from a wonderful trip to Hawaii a few years ago, featuring some beautiful sea turtles. It always makes me happy.

Attachments

• 117FEEE3-1EF0-4028-9619-B639BF5B1CA9.jpeg
    117FEEE3-1EF0-4028-9619-B639BF5B1CA9.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 29
Please, more mod shots!! I’ve been contemplating this one but my store doesn’t have it, so I couldn’t see it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.