Fendace - It's not for everybody, but it's HERE

• Love
Reactions: MiSa2019
I have to say the second drop is a bit of a let down… or maybe I’m just a bit over this drop altogether? Or maybe I’m just broke… or both :smile: I did pick up a beautiful silk scarf recently…. So still curiously keeping an eye on Fendi website haha

Agreed! I feel the same way. And my excitement towards everything I got is dying down a lot too.

Honestly. . Same. I already returned 2 items, the card holder and mini bucket.
Me too. I returned both of the slides and the silk cap bc it was stained. I wish I had returned the zippy wallet too but it's too late now. I did keep the plain FF mules and a scarf which I still love. But the zippy wallet...idk. My love for it faded really fast lol.

I'm so sad to hear that :sad: do you think there's a particular reason why? The items I loved a lot but didn't buy I still am getting FOMO about (the mini shopper in black and gold and the medium fendace shopper haunt me) :sweatdrop:

I will admit feeling a little mixed about the camera bag I got, but mostly it's because I want the other things too :sweatdrop:

I'm so sad to hear that :sad: do you think there's a particular reason why? The items I loved a lot but didn't buy I still am getting FOMO about (the mini shopper in black and gold and the medium fendace shopper haunt me) :sweatdrop:

I will admit feeling a little mixed about the camera bag I got, but mostly it's because I want the other things too :sweatdrop:

I’m not sure tbh. Just a feeling. Were the bags you wanted sold out?

I’m not sure tbh. Just a feeling. Were the bags you wanted sold out?
I did my best to talk myself out of both, just based on how much I think I'd use them. I love the look of the mini shopper and the dual brand design on it but I haven't been able to think of how I'd style it. And the Fendace shopper gives me heart eyes too, but I keep telling myself I can't justify an open tote. It's SO sleek and chic though. At least to me!

Reactions: LVLVLVOE
Me too. I returned both of the slides and the silk cap bc it was stained. I wish I had returned the zippy wallet too but it's too late now. I did keep the plain FF mules and a scarf which I still love. But the zippy wallet...idk. My love for it faded really fast lol.
Interesting that I am not alone! I feel bad that your scarf cap was stained it’s such a beautiful piece! I don’t feel like returning anything and I got another scarf and some shoes from Versace too, but the new drop hasn’t done it for me…..
now the winter collection had all my attention and I pre ordered their dress, jacket with matching shorts and two pairs of boots, oh also leggings! Can’t wait to get them!
As for the item that it is too late to return, I’m sure second hand places will eat it up ;)

Reactions: LVLVLVOE and Saaski