Your Hermès in action!

You have THE BEST style! You must be a model. You are GORGEOUS!!!
I'm thinking about the Destin loafer as well. Did it take a while to break them in, or were they instantly comfy?
Thanks so much. You're very kind. I'm a loafer addict and these by far are the most comfortable loafer I have. Zero break in. I have horrible feet with a high instep and it's hard to find comfortable shoes for me. These as well as well as the Royal loafer have been the most comfortable. I think the Paris are comfortable as well, but not as much as the Destin and the Royal. I think it may have to do with the fabric. Suede just has more give and molds to your foot better.

Thanks so much. You're very kind. I'm a loafer addict and these by far are the most comfortable loafer I have. Zero break in. I have horrible feet with a high instep and it's hard to find comfortable shoes for me. These as well as well as the Royal loafer have been the most comfortable. I think the Paris are comfortable as well, but not as much as the Destin and the Royal. I think it may have to do with the fabric. Suede just has more give and molds to your foot better.
Thank you so much for your detailed response. I love suede too, so I will have to try these on. I also love the look of them and the Royal loafers, too! Have a great day!!!

Reactions: fabdiva
Destin loafers. This outfit really needs a Kelly in Rose Sakura. Alas...the Fendi peekaboo will do. Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 5575579

View attachment 5575580

View attachment 5575581
All Stars Season 4 Episode 404 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

And the outfit's pretty good too... ;)