"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

Hi everyone! I've had this toiletry pouch for a little over a year, and I've been really careful with it. However, today I noticed there's a small spot on the canvas that has cracked, (to the right of the zip in the picture), is this normal wear and tear? It's in such a weird spot. I bought it in May 2021

20220724_000818.jpg

Hi everyone! I've had this toiletry pouch for a little over a year, and I've been really careful with it. However, today I noticed there's a small spot on the canvas that has cracked, (to the right of the zip in the picture), is this normal wear and tear? It's in such a weird spot. I bought it in May 2021

View attachment 5574280
Take it to LV and see how they assess it. They usually don't repair cracked canvas. However, it's on the piping, so they might be able to get it changed out.

I hope it’s ok to add to this thread! :smile: I’m wondering if anyone else has seen veining in the bicolor empreinte leather? I just received the Neonoe last week and there looks to be a vein (or maybe a crease?) on the back, to the right of the LV. It doesn’t really bother me, but I’m wondering if this is “normal” for bicolor empreinte??

4BDFD213-8F55-4EAD-B821-A04AB1668167.jpeg

6948452A-BBE2-43CD-BAD6-374190C7235D.jpeg

I hope it’s ok to add to this thread! :smile: I’m wondering if anyone else has seen veining in the bicolor empreinte leather? I just received the Neonoe last week and there looks to be a vein (or maybe a crease?) on the back, to the right of the LV. It doesn’t really bother me, but I’m wondering if this is “normal” for bicolor empreinte??

View attachment 5575673

View attachment 5575674
Congrats on your beautiful purchase :loveeyes:
My bicolour PM (black and cream) had the same veining in the front of the bag (on its flap). It didn’t bother me as it would be visible only in the direct sun and only at a certain angle.

Reactions: LulaWestLuxe
Congrats on your beautiful purchase :loveeyes:
My bicolour PM (black and cream) had the same veining in the front of the bag (on its flap). It didn’t bother me as it would be visible only in the direct sun and only at a certain angle.
Thanks so much! :heart: this is so helpful! Mine is also only visible at certain angles and lighting, and since it’s on the back it doesn’t bother me. This is my first piece in bicolor empreinte, but I’ve never seen it before on my other pieces that are regular empreinte.

Reactions: DAMER
I’m new here and not sure if I’m posting this in the correct location. But I’ve just bought my LV neverfull a week ago and did the whole leave it in the window for a week and then use pure water baby wipes on it before using. Is this creasing normal? I’ve never used it..

Yes this is very normal on the Neverfull and inevitable to prevent in the future. I’ve had 3 and all of them developed wrinkling overtime so I wouldn’t worry at all. Same thing with my Galliera GM or any other bag that has the Vachetta lining at the mouth/top of the bag

Reactions: janetaz
That dent in the chap would bother me
It’s definitely bothering me. I’ve tried rubbing it out and it doesn’t seem like it’s doing anything to it…. I’m saddened because it’s otherwise a perfect bag and I adore it. And I feel like I got lucky because it’s made in France and that’s what I wanted so much… I ordered the 25 and the 30 because I wasn’t sure which size would look ok on my frame and there’s not LV boutique for me to physically go in and check them out, and I decided on the 30, but the 25 didn’t have this dent and the 25 was made in the USA. Which is fine but I think because this is made in France and it’s original print, makes it so much more special

Reactions: _vee