Chanel Small Deauville Tote

BUIGOVA

Grateful!!
Oct 14, 2016
Hello, I purchased today my 22A Small Deauville Tote in Black... I succumbed to it because it’s very low key.... the Chanel letters are not too flashy..... I know this season two Small sizes were released, and mine is in the smallest size.... I wanted to know if there are other members who bought this lovely bag in either of the Small sizes? I would love to hear your thoughts, and share feedback....

Here is a picture of my bag....and the reference code....

198F0FC4-EE91-4128-99DC-786CF0A764DC.jpeg

2E4EE810-8CCA-45B5-BA40-6219E9D53CC1.jpeg

On the same boat here. So glad they released this new small size with handles! Always loved the Deauville but thought the large was a bit too big.

I took home the dark grey (in the same size as you) as soon as I laid eyes on it. Somewhat an impulse buy but loving it so far. It’s so light and easy to use! :love:

View attachment 5574332
Thank you for your reply. Congratulations on your purchase. I love the gray combo you have. It looks like it will go with everything all year round.... will you be purchasing a bag organizer?

Last edited:
Reactions: GenZGal
Thank you for your reply. Congratulations on your purchase. I love the gray combo you have. It looks like it will go with everything all year round.... will uou be purchasing a bag organizer?

Thank you :blush: Yes - I was debating on waiting for the 22B colours but was told my boutique (in Australia) will only be getting some brighter colours in (and maybe a denim/navy one). I love your black one too but I have far too many black bags already :giggle:

As for the organizer, I actually just placed an order for one last night. Will be waiting around 2 weeks for it to be made...how about you? Are you getting one too? I just wanted to protect the light coloured lining and through the organizer would help if I'm carrying heavier items like my laptop!

Reactions: BUIGOVA
Thank you :blush: Yes - I was debating on waiting for the 22B colours but was told my boutique (in Australia) will only be getting some brighter colours in (and maybe a denim/navy one). I love your black one too but I have far too many black bags already :giggle:

As for the organizer, I actually just placed an order for one last night. Will be waiting around 2 weeks for it to be made...how about you? Are you getting one too? I just wanted to protect the light coloured lining and through the organizer would help if I'm carrying heavier items like my laptop!
I am so glad I am talking to you about this.... since the Chanel sizing of the small Deauville totes varies, I was not sure what organizer to order. Coincidentally I was looking into organizers last night as well.... the inside of my tote is beige too.... I was looking into Zoomoni because they offer a top zipper option. Unfortunately I didn’t see listed on the site the dimensions of the organizers they offer. May I ask you which organizer you purchased please?

I am so glad I am talking to you about this.... since the Chanel sizing of the small Deauville totes varies, I was not sure what organizer to order. Coincidentally I was looking into organizers last night as well.... the inside of my tote is beige too.... I was looking into Zoomoni because they offer a top zipper option. Unfortunately I didn’t see listed on the site the dimensions of the organizers they offer. May I ask you which organizer you purchased please?
I use Zoomoni for a number of my other bags and they are great! But like you said I couldn't find one that was specific for the new small Deauville and didn't wanna risk it. I'm going to visit my family in Thailand in a week's time and found a local shop that sells organizers made using Korean imported felt so I thought I would try them out. I'm not sure if they ship overseas at all at the moment but here is their IG account @sorganize. Otherwise, I would try contacting Zoomoni directly to confirm sizing as I'm sure they'll be able to make one for you :smile:

Reactions: BUIGOVA
I use Zoomoni for a number of my other bags and they are great! But like you said I couldn't find one that was specific for the new small Deauville and didn't wanna risk it. I'm going to visit my family in Thailand in a week's time and found a local shop that sells organizers made using Korean imported felt so I thought I would try them out. I'm not sure if they ship overseas at all at the moment but here is their IG account @sorganize. Otherwise, I would try contacting Zoomoni directly to confirm sizing as I'm sure they'll be able to make one for you :smile:
Thank you for this information. I sent an email to Zoomoni last night inquiring about my situation. I will check out the IG account you kindly suggest as well. I am thinking that an organizer for a Birkin 30 would fit as well.

What’s the difference between the two small sizes?
The Larger Small is about an inch bigger in height and length.... not a notable difference in sight.... I wonder why the Creative Director decided on releasing two Small sizes... I own the Smaller Small and like it.... however I am thinking how is the Larger Small, does anyone have any thoughts?

Reactions: GenZGal and Namwan-
The Larger Small is about an inch bigger in height and length.... not a notable difference in sight.... I wonder why the Creative Director decided on releasing two Small sizes... I own the Smaller Small and like it.... however I am thinking how is the Larger Small, does anyone have any thoughts?
I have the small but I don’t know if it’s the smaller or larger small. What length is yours?