Who on here still adores Fendi Spy bags?

I love my hobo spy bag and have been using her for about a month non-stop. She's easy and comfortable to wear, especially when jumping in and out of the car. I love a crossbody with top handles and that really is all I wear aside from my speedy 25. The reason the hobo spy bag is so easy in the car is that the crossbody straps usually tend to get caught between something or another near the passenger seat. The hobo spy bag never does. She's a very easy go-to bag for errands.

Reactions: hlh0904
They are really not for shoulder carry, only hand held or crook of the arm.

I haven’t used mine yet so I can’t say anything about comfortable or not. I have way too many bags so if I want comfortable I would not pick this one. Comfortable for me is a crossbody bag or a good hobo/tote.

thanks.....arm or hand held only isn't for me

I am going for the satchel or arm crook because I think it looks totally awkward under the arm, too.

from what I could tell it would barely fit on my shoulder (if at all). nice bag though
I just got my first Bal City. It too is a tight fit on the shoulder with the handles. but it has a longer strap that can be used if needed.

Sorry to resurrect those older posts, but this seems wearable on the shoulder? Is this a different style Spy? TIA!

F54B85C5-B5AE-490E-8D8C-C14B2283AABA.jpeg

I don’t have the bag with me at the moment but I am very sure my bag isn’t comfortable to carry on the shoulder.

I can compare your pic with my bag in some days when I am home, but are you sure it is authentic?

Thank you, I didn‘t buy it because the handles look way longer than the Spy I had (and sold…). I couldn’t have worn my Spy on the shoulder.

Reactions: Lyn2005
I JUST took out my baby spy and I found this thread! I love her, but she has a little lambskin rubbed off on the back and this has bothered me so much I stopped using her years ago. I contacted the Leather Surgeons and they are getting back to me with a quote. Have any of you had their Spy bag fixed? Here’s the spot……other than that she’s in incredible shape.

D1BDCF3F-0E82-4DCA-BF2D-EC6C6E26401B.jpeg

5FD853BA-21B8-4DF4-9EFE-EC15E0B4D755.jpeg

93D62871-0C2A-4DA7-A686-8B7F0B42BE02.jpeg

I JUST took out my baby spy and I found this thread! I love her, but she has a little lambskin rubbed off on the back and this has bothered me so much I stopped using her years ago. I contacted the Leather Surgeons and they are getting back to me with a quote. Have any of you had their Spy bag fixed? Here’s the spot……other than that she’s in incredible shape.

View attachment 5607725

View attachment 5607726

View attachment 5607727
that's beautiful
I can't answer your question but if the quote you get back isn't acceptable, you might try shoe cream

Reactions: MulberryHeaux
I still love and adore my Fendi spy bags (large size, hobo size, and the baby size). They're just the embodiment of my personality, lol, and I don't care that they're old. I do have handbags from other designer lines, but whenever I wear a Fendi spy, I feel joy!

Reactions: MulberryHeaux
I still love and adore my Fendi spy bags (large size, hobo size, and the baby size). They're just the embodiment of my personality, lol, and I don't care that they're old. I do have handbags from other designer lines, but whenever I wear a Fendi spy, I feel joy!
I have the hobo, and I still wear her. Such a comfortable bag to run around in. I can’t be without her in my collection.

• Love
Reactions: Lyn2005

View attachment 5607725

View attachment 5607726

View attachment 5607727

I love the size of this one! It looks slightly smaller than a regular Spy, no?