**Hermes Chat**

Hello everyone! I don’t know if I’m on the right thread but the other day I bought a pair of oran sandals and yesterday I used them for the first time for a couple of hours and I noticed that one sandal got ruined on the sole underneath on the tip, the sole raised a little bit (I attach few pics) (pardon my English)
I showed this to sa and she said they have to send them in Paris to get em fixed
The thing is that I’m probably gonna have them back in september/october… and i purposely got em for my upcoming vacation and this summer
Do you know what should I do, if it’s possible to have an exchange?
Since I barely used them :sad:(
Sorry for the long text
Thank you in advance if anyone can help me :smile:

E2C2161A-EDA0-429E-B96F-77CD04D73578.jpeg

373F9655-5275-4AD8-96CC-1901827E4757.jpeg

D618C9A3-9D05-47DF-B49B-A17FECE715F8.jpeg

Hello everyone! I don’t know if I’m on the right thread but the other day I bought a pair of oran sandals and yesterday I used them for the first time for a couple of hours and I noticed that one sandal got ruined on the sole underneath on the tip, the sole raised a little bit (I attach few pics) (pardon my English)
I showed this to sa and she said they have to send them in Paris to get em fixed
The thing is that I’m probably gonna have them back in september/october… and i purposely got em for my upcoming vacation and this summer
Do you know what should I do, if it’s possible to have an exchange?
Since I barely used them :sad:(
Sorry for the long text
Thank you in advance if anyone can help me :smile:

View attachment 5525574

View attachment 5525575

View attachment 5525576
Unfortunately they only do returns or exchanges for unworn items available for immediate resale. These would fall under normal wear and tear as far as H is concerned and I would assume that even the repair costs would be on you if they sent them away. This kind of wear in one day sadly isn’t unheard of, though not the norm. You could try a local cobbler for quicker (and likely cheaper) repairs.

Unfortunately they only do returns or exchanges for unworn items available for immediate resale. These would fall under normal wear and tear as far as H is concerned and I would assume that even the repair costs would be on you if they sent them away. This kind of wear in one day sadly isn’t unheard of, though not the norm. You could try a local cobbler for quicker (and likely cheaper) repairs.
Thank you for your response and advices!!

Reactions: eagle1002us
You know what they say, once you start you can’t stop. On a whim I purchased a *gold MM Ulysses notebook cover… and want more!* I’m obsessed.

Preferably a GM in black or etoupe, or another MM in black, etoupe, orange (dream), or any other color that goes with my gold and isn’t brown.

I’ve been tirelessly stalking the Hermes website, but would love any advice on how to get my hands on my new obsession. Recommended SA? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! ♥️ TIA!

Reactions: westcoastgal
You know what they say, once you start you can’t stop. On a whim I purchased a *gold MM Ulysses notebook cover… and want more!* I’m obsessed.

Preferably a GM in black or etoupe, or another MM in black, etoupe, orange (dream), or any other color that goes with my gold and isn’t brown.

I’ve been tirelessly stalking the Hermes website, but would love any advice on how to get my hands on my new obsession. Recommended SA? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! ♥️ TIA!
Just go in to your local H store and inquire about it. The SAs will likely be happy to be asked something that’s not a Birkin for a change.