Saddle Lotus Wallet $590 to $660
Saddle Belt Pouch $1300 to $1400
Long Saddle Wallet with Chain $1400 to $1650
Saddle Pouch $1950 & $2150 to $2350

Stayed the same:
Micro Saddle Bag $2550 & $2750
Mini Saddle Bag $3250 & $3500
Saddle Bag $3800, $3900, $3950, $4200, $4400, $4500, & $4600

Second price increase saddle bag is skipped…not sure how to interpret that one. While I’m thankful an already exorbitantly priced bag isn’t increased, something seems to be signaling they don’t think this bag is one of their staples and it might be discontinued again soon. Oh Dior…you don’t make it easy do you.

The word on the street was "up to 15% storewide" so I was honestly expecting another $1k jump on the medium LD. To my surprise when I checked this morning, it was only a $200 increase. That's still a lot of money for an already extremely expensive bag, but still, I was quite relieved as I expected it to go over the $9k mark. Maybe that's the strategy...

I’m also very surprised at the minimal increase as the SA in store told me herself bags were going up 1k! Saddle didn’t even go up at all.

Hi everyone sorry I’m still fairly new to Dior, and missed this one. So a PI in July (seems to be mostly on LD and not on book totes or saddles) means there won’t be another PI in September / October?
I don't know the answer to that but I sure hope not! My guess is if they just had a PI for the Lady Dior in July then they shouldn't have one on the Lady Dior again so soon, but they may have it on something else. I purchased my first Lady Dior about 3 weeks before the price increase In Jan, 2022 at $4,900. I purchased the small ABC in beige with the enamel on the charms and suede interior. 3 weeks later that particular Lady Dior went up by $600! What was strange was the Lady Dior ABC in small with just the plain gold charms and cloth interior went up more then $600 to match up in price with the version I purchased. Before that price increase they both were at 2 different price points as the version I got had the suede and the enamel so it was more, but after that price increase they became the same price. Strange. I say if you really want something and you can afford to get it now, get it. One tip since you are new to Dior: if you order online, and whatever you purchase is not to your liking, you can return for a full refund, as in cash back. If you purchase inside the boutique and you take it home and decide you don't want it, or have buyers remorse, etc., you will only get store credit back. For me, that is a huge deal! To have my cash sitting in a store credit as I may not want anything at that moment to replace my purchase. Just a thought. Also not to make it complicated but I have read on this forum (at least 2 people) that ordered a Lady bag and it arrived without the strap. It was not an easy fix either but a nightmare for them to get Dior to send a strap. I ordered mine and mine was perfect 100 percent with no issues. I have a Dior about 20 mins from me that will be opening up soon. I myself would still purchase online but have them ship to my boutique so I can open it there in front of a SA or if it's shipped to my home I will still bring it to the boutique and open it in front of the SA and perhaps the manager so if there are ANY issues, I have witnesses! I do not like their store credit only policy for in store purchases. I personally will only purchase inside the boutique when I know I love the item that much that I won't be returning. What are you thinking of purchasing?

I don't know the answer to that but I sure hope not! My guess is if they just had a PI for the Lady Dior in July then they shouldn't have one on the Lady Dior again so soon, but they may have it on something else. I purchased my first Lady Dior about 3 weeks before the price increase In Jan, 2022 at $4,900. I purchased the small ABC in beige with the enamel on the charms and suede interior. 3 weeks later that particular Lady Dior went up by $600! What was strange was the Lady Dior ABC in small with just the plain gold charms and cloth interior went up more then $600 to match up in price with the version I purchased. Before that price increase they both were at 2 different price points as the version I got had the suede and the enamel so it was more, but after that price increase they became the same price. Strange. I say if you really want something and you can afford to get it now, get it. One tip since you are new to Dior: if you order online, and whatever you purchase is not to your liking, you can return for a full refund, as in cash back. If you purchase inside the boutique and you take it home and decide you don't want it, or have buyers remorse, etc., you will only get store credit back. For me, that is a huge deal! To have my cash sitting in a store credit as I may not want anything at that moment to replace my purchase. Just a thought. Also not to make it complicated but I have read on this forum (at least 2 people) that ordered a Lady bag and it arrived without the strap. It was not an easy fix either but a nightmare for them to get Dior to send a strap. I ordered mine and mine was perfect 100 percent with no issues. I have a Dior about 20 mins from me that will be opening up soon. I myself would still purchase online but have them ship to my boutique so I can open it there in front of a SA or if it's shipped to my home I will still bring it to the boutique and open it in front of the SA and perhaps the manager so if there are ANY issues, I have witnesses! I do not like their store credit only policy for in store purchases. I personally will only purchase inside the boutique when I know I love the item that much that I won't be returning. What are you thinking of purchasing?
Thank you so much for your detailed reply and tips, that’s a really good point about store credit versus full refund, and it’s annoying that they don’t give full refunds for store purchases. I find it really cheeky actually, especially as their bags are so expensive so we should get a right to a “change of mind” period. I am based in the UK but I think the policy is the same as I bought a book tote a few months ago in store and was told it was credit back only, like you said.

I am thinking of the lady Dior d-lite! I really like it, and am glad to hear that it’s unlikely to go up in price now due to the July increase. That means I COULD potentially be safe until Jan… ?! :smile: