Please identify this Gucci

I have a Balenciaga bag in a very similar style. It's a bit weird to see Gucci have something like this?
View attachment 5445769

Gucci Nouveau which not only came out in 2011 but were reissues of a 1950s model.

I suppose it’s not so strange that Bal have similar, Bal leather accessories inc bags are made in Gucci factories. what’s your Bal bag called.

Reactions: 07Daisy91
image.jpg
I think this is the right thread to post it in, but i’m searching to see what bag this is. This is what i know, It’s a Gucci bag, it has the little brass label on the inside that has the trademark and 10 digit serial number so i think it’s authentic but i can’t find what model or what year it’s from. (i’m based in the US)

View attachment 5584909
I think this is the right thread to post it in, but i’m searching to see what bag this is. This is what i know, It’s a Gucci bag, it has the little brass label on the inside that has the trademark and 10 digit serial number so i think it’s authentic but i can’t find what model or what year it’s from. (i’m based in the US)

Very few vintage bags have names.

If authentic, it seems to be just a generic shoulder bag.

Hi Vintagegucciguy + friends, I am a new member here, so have mercy on my unexperienced soul if I do something that shouldn't be done. I promise to delete the post. I am NOT looking for authentication, just curious. My husband gave me this bag about 30, 35 years ago. I don't know if there were fakes already made at the time, but am pretty sure it is authentic. He would never have bought a bag for me from a street seller or other shady source. He has no idea where he bought it (in this period we lived in Turkey and Italy). I just found it on the bottom of an old trunk. Pretty ashamed that I didn't give it the TLC it deserved, sorry. Can you point me to a thread where I can find out more about this model? Have looked around on second hand luxury sites, but have not seen one like that. Thank you in advance and greetings from Austria. Will not clot the blog with pics, just the bag, logo the stamp.

IMG_8525.jpeg

IMG_8527.jpeg

IMG_8526.jpeg