Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

I happened upon a new YT unboxing where someone from Australia was offered a new 2017 tropical epi Twist MM by her LV SA — at 2017 price!!!!! The SA told her that since the particular style (tropical multicolor) was discontinued in 2017, it had to be sold at that price. How lucky is she? I have never heard of anything like that before :lol:

I happened upon a new YT unboxing where someone from Australia was offered a new 2017 tropical epi Twist MM by her LV SA — at 2017 price!!!!! The SA told her that since the particular style (tropical multicolor) was discontinued in 2017, it had to be sold at that price. How lucky is she? I have never heard of anything like that before :lol:
They still have bags from 2017? :girlshocked: It must have been one that was sitting in the back cabinet or something that they just found. Bags aren't usually sitting at the store for 5 years. That's very lucky indeed.

They still have bags from 2017? :girlshocked: It must have been one that was sitting in the back cabinet or something that they just found. Bags aren't usually sitting at the store for 5 years. That's very lucky indeed.

IKR? :lol:. It does happen, like look at all the “old” stuff (bastille!!!) on 24S :smile:. BTW off topic, I am still looking for those lemon shortbread cookies at Costco

I just noticed online this morning that the Epi Neverfull is not appearing at all on the website. I don't understand? Why is it not on the website anymore? I've been stalking it for awhile, and I have a notify me alert because it's always out of stock when I check. Hoping it comes back at some point.
Same here. Was checking today to see the current price and couldn’t find Neverfull in Epi. From my past experience, once they remove something from the site it’s either an update to the design is coming or an item has been discontinued all together. Let’s just hope it’s not the case. That would be a shame!

Does anyone here have the Keepall 25? How does it compare to the speedy b 25? Any input is highly appreciated
I just received mine today. Quite a bit smaller than the speedy 25 but still holds a lot. I only have my nano and Métis to compare to as I sold my 25. Straps seems like more of a cotton material than nylon. It’s a great size!
6842849A-8AE1-441C-ABD9-732F5335A59C.jpegF2943951-6EAB-42D8-8EB2-58F1D2A63216.jpeg36293242-F06C-4160-9DB9-29307643FAC2.jpegEB790E3B-656E-4075-BA94-FA277F977A41.jpeg

Last edited:
I was on Postmark last night and saw listings of Empreinte leather in aubergine for wallets, totes, and a clutch, but has there ever been a Pochette Mettis in aubergine or any shade of purple?

I also don’t think they ever made a PM in purple. The closest thing was a PM in a Cherry Berry color which is kind of a burgundy. As to the listings for aubergine Empreinte leather items, perhaps they were for Iris (which comes across as bluish/purplish).

Attachments

• E69D2747-9DFD-46CD-98EA-12773FDAEEE7.jpeg
    E69D2747-9DFD-46CD-98EA-12773FDAEEE7.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: mel823