Dior Price Increase

The word on the street was "up to 15% storewide" so I was honestly expecting another $1k jump on the medium LD. To my surprise when I checked this morning, it was only a $200 increase. That's still a lot of money for an already extremely expensive bag, but still, I was quite relieved as I expected it to go over the $9k mark. Maybe that's the strategy...
Agreed 200$ increase is not a big thing “considering already ridiculous pricing”
Not sure if other bsgs went up in price !?

Reactions: averagejoe
Any intel on book tote and saddle increases? TIA!
I can't see a price increase on the Australian website for the saddle - it's still $5.5k for the grained calfskin regular size.

I'm not 100% sure what the original price for the book totes were but the price looks the same to me?

Mini Dior Oblique/Toile De Jouy - 3.7k
Small Dior Oblique/Toile De Jouy - 4.6k
Medium Dior Oblique/Toile De Jouy - 4.8k
Large Dior Toile De Jouy - 5k

All in AUD

I can't see a price increase on the Australian website for the saddle - it's still $5.5k for the grained calfskin regular size.

I'm not 100% sure what the original price for the book totes were but the price looks the same to me?

Mini Dior Oblique/Toile De Jouy - 3.7k
Small Dior Oblique/Toile De Jouy - 4.6k
Medium Dior Oblique/Toile De Jouy - 4.8k
Large Dior Toile De Jouy - 5k

All in AUD
I guess we shall know shortly here in the US. Amazing how stock that is sold a few minutes apart is magically hundreds of dollars more expensive….

I suspect the increase for Lady Diors in Australia hasn't been as high as some other regions/countries because the Australian Dollar has been doing poorly, so they were already significantly more expensive due to the exchange rate alone. If so, I appreciate Dior not punishing Aussies for our weak Dollar by applying the same rate.

Also US website, 30 Montaigne = $3900 from $3800 (3%)
Lady dior pouch = $2350 from $2100 (12%);
Small caro =$4200 from $4000 (5%)

Haven’t seen increases for book tote and saddle yet…

I agree no increases for the book tote and saddle (again…). Also, the diamond quilted lady diors and the djoys did not go up (at least not yet). Honestly feel like these price increase hypes are just to get sales up and to follow Chanel’s path into making the lady dior, Dior’s equivalent of the classic flap. 25% increase in 6 months for a bag that doesn’t hold value is really beyond the pale.

I agree no increases for the book tote and saddle (again…). Also, the diamond quilted lady diors and the djoys did not go up (at least not yet). Honestly feel like these price increase hypes are just to get sales up and to follow Chanel’s path into making the lady dior, Dior’s equivalent of the classic flap. 25% increase in 6 months for a bag that doesn’t hold value is really beyond the pale.
I think basically these fashion houses want their classic line(s) to be over 10000$

Dior generates major revenue for lvmh group (besides lv) so even if few customers stopped buying lady diors it won’t matter looking at the big picture