Stardust Collection

So that’s a great question! I have never seen in stock online. I have only seen one unboxing on YouTube of one. My CA here in Southern California was somehow able to get me one on Tuesday this week so maybe they are popping up in stores here and there? I haven’t seen many at all!
You are so lucky! I was able to get the pink but really want the lilac.I thought my SA said it hadn’t been released yet..I did see it available online but was gone quick and I haven’t seen it available since. I’ll have to ask her about it again..

You are so lucky! I was able to get the pink but really want the lilac.I thought my SA said it hadn’t been released yet..I did see it available online but was gone quick and I haven’t seen it available since. I’ll have to ask her about it again..
Definitely ask her for sure! I was told the Lilas items were more limited and probably harder to get but he would try to get me one then I got a text early this week! I was very pleasantly surprised! Im sure more will pop up!

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
Definitely ask her for sure! I was told the Lilas items were more limited and probably harder to get but he would try to get me one then I got a text early this week! I was very pleasantly surprised! Im sure more will pop up!
I figures as much and I’m hoping more do show up. I was able to get the zippy coin purse and micro papillon in the lilas…it’s such as pretty color...

• Love
Reactions: bagsamplified
I figures as much and I’m hoping more do show up. I was able to get the zippy coin purse and micro papillon in the lilas…it’s such as pretty color...
I actually saw the zippy coin purse restock online once about 2-3 days ago so that’s very possible!! I agree with you, I got one piece in each color way and the Lilas is my fav for sure. I hope you get what you’re looking for.

I actually saw the zippy coin purse restock online once about 2-3 days ago so that’s very possible!! I agree with you, I got one piece in each color way and the Lilas is my fav for sure. I hope you get what you’re looking for.
I’ve been able to get the speedy in vert and the neonoe bb and OnTheGo in pink for bags, I can’t decide if I want anything in the beige Clair. They had the speedy and NF at my store but wasn’t sure how I liked the color..i didn’t think I was going to like this collection but pics on the website don’t do the items justice. Definitely looks better in person…

Reactions: bbcerisette66
I’ve been able to get the speedy in vert and the neonoe bb and OnTheGo in pink for bags, I can’t decide if I want anything in the beige Clair. They had the speedy and NF at my store but wasn’t sure how I liked the color..i didn’t think I was going to like this collection but pics on the website don’t do the items justice. Definitely looks better in person…
Looks way better in person, I completely agree! I got the beige speedy, it’s very pretty and neutral,
Mind definitely has a sheen and a bit of a sparkle to it, I’ve seen more matte” versions that aren’t as appealing. I also got the pink Neonoe and the key cles which are both super pretty as well. You have some great bags!!

Reactions: bbcerisette66
I just saw someone post one on Instagram! I think they might work for Sak’s? Here is here IG https://instagram.com/kg_elitestyling?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Love
Reactions: LVlvoe_bug