Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Leaving LV for a while...literally had the last straw when I was able to proceed with an order and then they just cancelled it on me...but it was still in stock online. Would rather go spend my money at Chanel

My new Fuschia Small o-case.
View attachment 5436475
I've loved seeing your OPouch pics, enjoy!! I saw this for the very first time in store after a long Chanel hiatus and was very tempted. They seemed to just call it a pouch there and didn't discuss "O Pouch" so I did a lot of digging on tpf today for more info :lol: :loveeyes: is a great piece and to me seems more worth it than a lot of LVs at the same price point!

• Love
Reactions: MCBadian07
I've loved seeing your OPouch pics, enjoy!! I saw this for the very first time in store after a long Chanel hiatus and was very tempted. They seemed to just call it a pouch there and didn't discuss "O Pouch" so I did a lot of digging on tpf today for more info :lol: :loveeyes: is a great piece and to me seems more worth it than a lot of LVs at the same price point!
I'm so glad!! :flowers: And I agree, definitely feel I can use my money towards something else other than LV and working to expand my Chanel collection - I've been late to the game. I did go exchange it to the medium size as the stitching on the inside lining of the small pouch was not big enough for everything I wanted to put in, which are just my basic essentials - phone, key pouch, cardholder.

20220702_193845.jpg20220702_194003.jpg20220702_194037.jpg20220702_194146.jpg20220702_194205.jpg

I'm so glad!! :flowers: And I agree, definitely feel I can use my money towards something else other than LV and working to expand my Chanel collection - I've been late to the game. I did go exchange it to the medium size as the stitching on the inside lining of the small pouch was not big enough for everything I wanted to put in, which are just my basic essentials - phone, key pouch, cardholder.

View attachment 5440206View attachment 5440207View attachment 5440208View attachment 5440209View attachment 5440210
Oh gosh- the medium with fuchsia is DIVINE!!! What a gorgeous colour and style!! It really shows off the colour well! Glad you could exchange :yahoo: :loveeyes: enjoy your new purchase!

View attachment 5440206View attachment 5440207View attachment 5440208View attachment 5440209View attachment 5440210
Congrats hun! :loveeyes:I’m so glad you were able to exchange it to another size! :hugs::tup: :heart: Enjoy!

What a beauty! Congrats :drinks: Glad you could exchange it for a larger size!

Simply stunning! Fuschia C is the bomb!

I am helpless against H silks -and these two twillys came home today primarily to use with my bags. I love the craftsmanship of H, and these scarves have a history and are now only made by one family in Japan. Here is a quote from H about the technique:

"It all started with the discovery of printed fabrics with intriguing motifs in archival album acquired by the house years ago. The technique used to make these motifs however, remained a mystery. It took several years of research to finally unveil the origins of the process: it was invented in the first half of 19th century by Switzerland, Germany, France... and yet it was in Japan that Hermès met the passionate artisans who inherited this know-how from their ancestor who had learnt it in Europe long ago. These artisans are the ones who made the Marble Silk scarf. The process used to create this scarf is unique executed entirely by hand." - Hermès​

The link below is from the You Tube video channel of H (posted elsewhere in the forum by lovely member Meta along with the above quote) if anyone is interested, they make lovely short videos of many of their processes/history.

These gorgeous twillys also have a small b motif that is slightly raised in the fabric. They are truly beautiful :love:

C2CE790B-3DDD-41AF-8491-2AF6C865D666.jpeg

3AB8CEEE-46DE-4AF1-989D-D04ABD7389CF.jpeg

I am helpless against H silks -and these two twillys came home today primarily to use with my bags. I love the craftsmanship of H, and these scarves have a history and are now only made by one family in Japan. Here is a quote from H about the technique:

"It all started with the discovery of printed fabrics with intriguing motifs in archival album acquired by the house years ago. The technique used to make these motifs however, remained a mystery. It took several years of research to finally unveil the origins of the process: it was invented in the first half of 19th century by Switzerland, Germany, France... and yet it was in Japan that Hermès met the passionate artisans who inherited this know-how from their ancestor who had learnt it in Europe long ago. These artisans are the ones who made the Marble Silk scarf. The process used to create this scarf is unique executed entirely by hand." - Hermès​

The link below is from the You Tube video channel of H (posted elsewhere in the forum by lovely member Meta along with the above quote) if anyone is interested, they make lovely short videos of many of their processes/history.

These gorgeous twillys also have a small b motif that is slightly raised in the fabric. They are truly beautiful :love:

View attachment 5510740

View attachment 5510741

The colors are gorgeous T and look amazing with your two H bags :heart:. Enjoy!