Joyous July 2022 Purchases Post here

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hello tpf members! :smile:We’re now officially half way thru the year and what a busy year it’s already been. LV has been dropping collections almost every month! More for the remainder of the year more are apparently on their way.

Hope everyone keeping well, and let’s start the July eye candy coming in. Happy shopping everyone! And also a big happy birthday to all our fantastic July babies out there! Wishing you a lovely bday month!!:drinks:

After close to 9 months of wanting and not wanting her…. I have finally decided to put myself on the waitlist and order!
In all honestly, it wasn’t such a long wait as what my CS claim so. It took less than 2 weeks from waitlist to my hands. Quite sure the “popularity” has died down a little.

I wanted the bag since I first saw it. But was advised that it will be a long wait and subsequently “not possible” to get on the waitlist anymore by my previous CA. What an idiot! He just didn’t want to order it for me. The feeling of wanting it died down then recently, I have renewed interest in the bag again because it’s being “refreshed”.

The first feel when I felt the canvas, it’s so unlike other monogram canvas I own (MPA & Diane). It’s touch is slightly “sticky” (not actually sticky but it’s got more “friction” when I run my hand along the canvas). Later, I realised that actually the canvas is slightly thicker than MPA and the Diane.

59B21656-943A-42A7-8F2E-348D10A2BB50.jpeg0C11E345-7AB0-4B39-A33D-DDD2F48D2184.jpeg92C68A37-EDB0-40EA-9887-F04DDD2D5ED4.jpegFE797DDB-C112-4F3C-9242-5FFF1EDC0D76.jpeg

Make a guess…

9EB9699D-09AE-4925-A965-B63947C65F29.jpeg5FF389C0-99A0-4B6F-AF61-EB9E4914A134.jpeg

Made in France piece.
542AF0C2-316F-4820-AF80-D8E23DDBD02A.jpeg

The zipper pulls are so shiny!! Comparing to the handle hardware, zipper pulls are so shiny!!
2AB94E0C-F119-4A06-8705-864023653BB1.jpeg

Also, I noticed that there are double stitching on three of sewing (circled in blue). I was going to “label” it as a flaw but then I noticed that it’s the same three sewing on all 4 of leather trims holding the handles (all at the bottom left side) Which makes me wonder, could it be the artisan’s way of “signing off” his/her work? ~ the signature of the artisan is where they double the threading in a consistent pattern. Because frankly, I don’t see the need to double the threading on some stitches and others don’t. I think it makes sense, because they are not allow to mark it in any other way. They might need to trace back, which artisan is doing which piece of bag to be accountable for their work.
7C2580B5-632F-4381-8D83-E1C4D1AEB9EE.jpeg

Last edited:
Well technically I collected this item on the 30th of June, but hey let's just post on this new thread :smile:
My World Tour Alma BB

Picking her up in store.....
20220630_190706.jpg

Knowing the bag is 'made-to-order', the bag smells as fresh as it can possibly be!
20220630_211719.jpg

Quite symmetrical!
20220630_211751.jpg

Base of the bag is so shiny and smooth
20220630_211905.jpg

From what I've read all My World Tour items are Made In France
20220630_212324.jpg

Lastly here is my new Alma BB next to her 5 year old sister, the 'One Handle Flap Bag'.
20220630_212237.jpg

Well technically I collected this item on the 30th of June, but hey let's just post on this new thread :smile:
My World Tour Alma BB

View attachment 5438088

Knowing the bag is 'made-to-order', the bag smells as fresh as it can possibly be!
View attachment 5438089

Quite symmetrical!
View attachment 5438090

View attachment 5438091

View attachment 5438092

Lastly here is my new Alma BB next to her 5 year old sister, the 'One Handle Flap Bag'.
View attachment 5438093
Congrats on your beautiful new Alma!

After close to 9 months of wanting and not wanting her…. I have finally decided to put myself on the waitlist and order!
In all honestly, it wasn’t such a long wait as what my CS claim so. It took less than 2 weeks from waitlist to my hands. Quite sure the “popularity” has died down a little.

I wanted the bag since I first saw it. But was advised that it will be a long wait and subsequently “not possible” to get on the waitlist anymore by my previous CA. What an idiot! He just didn’t want to order it for me. The feeling of wanting it died down then recently, I have renewed interest in the bag again because it’s being “refreshed”.

The first feel when I felt the canvas, it’s so unlike other monogram canvas I own (MPA & Diane). It’s touch is slightly “sticky” (not actually sticky but it’s got more “friction” when I run my hand along the canvas). Later, I realised that actually the canvas is slightly thicker than MPA and the Diane.

View attachment 5438074View attachment 5438075View attachment 5438076View attachment 5438077

Make a guess…

View attachment 5438078View attachment 5438079

Made in France piece.
View attachment 5438080

The zipper pulls are so shiny!! Comparing to the handle hardware, zipper pulls are so shiny!!
View attachment 5438081

Also, I noticed that there are double stitching on three of sewing (circled in blue). I was going to “label” it as a flaw but then I noticed that it’s the same three sewing on all 4 of leather trims holding the handles (all at the bottom left side) Which makes me wonder, could it be the artisan’s way of “signing off” his/her work? ~ the signature of the artisan is where they double the threading in a consistent pattern. Because frankly, I don’t see the need to double the threading on some stitches and others don’t. I think it makes sense, because they are not allow to mark it in any other way. They might need to trace back, which artisan is doing which piece of bag to be accountable for their work.
View attachment 5438084
Great choice and you’re waiting paid off as you got the new strap! Congrats! :drinks: Bag twins with you! Minus the detachable new strap:lol:

Reactions: rose80 and EveyB
My World Tour Alma BB

View attachment 5438088

View attachment 5438089

Quite symmetrical!
View attachment 5438090

View attachment 5438091

View attachment 5438092

View attachment 5438093
Congrats on your lovely alma!! Love the black trim

Reactions: mi.kay
Great choice and you’re waiting paid off as you got the new strap! Congrats! :drinks: Bag twins with you! Minus the detachable new strap:lol:
Thank you!! I am pretty satisfied with my piece, it’s well made, thankfully.
I compared the speedy 20 canvas and my speedy B DE 25 & 30, the 20 seems much thicker than the 25 and 30.

Reactions: Bumbles
Here are my SLGs in the Midnight Fuchsia & Sunset Pastel colors - love these colors. Might try to get my hands on the onthego Sunset Pastel too. Wapity, a Kirigami from Fashionphile, Sunglass case, Charm, and Zippy Coin shown.

View attachment 5438469
The more I look at Midnight Fuchsia, the more I like it! This collection was my favourite by far this year! Congrats on this cute family!! :love:

Here are my SLGs in the Midnight Fuchsia & Sunset Pastel colors - love these colors. Might try to get my hands on the onthego Sunset Pastel too. Wapity, a Kirigami from Fashionphile, Sunglass case, Charm, and Zippy Coin shown.

View attachment 5438469
This is absolute heaven!!! I love how your got so many pieces from the collection. Yes if you love it you should try get the otg before it’s sold out or else the psp is adorable too. Very cute and has large and small mono and also the raised pattern in the front and back! Congrats! :drinks: