Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

Hello everyone - happy weekend! (i also posted this in WOC thread already). I have been wanting a WOC for awhile, especially after I got a gorgeous SO Black lambskin card holder, and I was hoping to find the matching WOC. Well, I found one in perfect condition and just couldn’t help myself!! It’s such a sumptuous soft gorgeous leather and perfectly sewn and aligned. I also love So Black bags from H and CHANEL. And for once a crossbody length that hits me exactly where I would adjust it as I am tall. I also felt comfortable with lambskin in a small bag that hugs my body and that hopefully won’t hit corners. I am totally in love!! Presenting my first WOC! :love:

36BA6A1C-03B5-4F87-8A05-926664BBBA86.jpeg 28501E69-A1CE-462A-93E8-0373D9E506A7.jpeg B9E3D05E-87F9-48E4-9349-C23FD69A5C75.jpeg 4ABB7185-749E-481B-AA07-0AC5D105053E.jpeg

PS I swear my iPhone picks up every microscopic dust dot or dog hair I can’t see with the naked eye :P No matter how many times I retake! Oh well, it’s perfect And that’ all that matters.

Hello everyone - happy weekend! (i also posted this in WOC thread already). I have been wanting a WOC for awhile, especially after I got a gorgeous SO Black lambskin card holder, and I was hoping to find the matching WOC. Well, I found one in perfect condition and just couldn’t help myself!! It’s such a sumptuous soft gorgeous leather and perfectly sewn and aligned. I also love So Black bags from H and CHANEL. And for once a crossbody length that hits me exactly where I would adjust it as I am tall. I also felt comfortable with lambskin in a small bag that hugs my body and that hopefully won’t hit corners. I am totally in love!! Presenting my first WOC! :love:

36BA6A1C-03B5-4F87-8A05-926664BBBA86.jpeg28501E69-A1CE-462A-93E8-0373D9E506A7.jpegB9E3D05E-87F9-48E4-9349-C23FD69A5C75.jpeg4ABB7185-749E-481B-AA07-0AC5D105053E.jpeg

PS I swear my iPhone picks up every microscopic dust dot or dog hair I can’t see with the naked eye :P No matter how many times I retake! Oh well, it’s perfect And that’ all that matters.
It's so perfect! Congratulations! I love hearing your bag purchase stories. Definitely great that this one won't be as likely to hit corners! Enjoy :P

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
It's so perfect! Congratulations! I love hearing your bag purchase stories. Definitely great that this one won't be as likely to hit corners! Enjoy :P
Thank you bagsamplified! Luckily for me I only wanted a WOC and a small Boy bag, card holder was a surprise find. Now I’m Chanel satisfied, thank goodness given their price increases are even more insane than LV!! Can’t wait to wear it.

Reactions: Aliluvlv

36BA6A1C-03B5-4F87-8A05-926664BBBA86.jpeg28501E69-A1CE-462A-93E8-0373D9E506A7.jpegB9E3D05E-87F9-48E4-9349-C23FD69A5C75.jpeg4ABB7185-749E-481B-AA07-0AC5D105053E.jpeg

What a beautiful and perfect addition to your growing CC collection T :smile: ;). I know you love small bags for quick errands and this stylish one totally fits the bill. I bet the lambskin feels so luxurious and soft (I used to own a couple preowned calfskin reissues, was never brave enough to try lambskin). Congrats and enjoy this lovely WOC — happy weekend my friend :smile:.

What a beautiful and perfect addition to your growing CC collection T :smile: ;). I know you love small bags for quick errands and this stylish one totally fits the bill. I bet the lambskin feels so luxurious and soft (I used to own a couple preowned calfskin reissues, was never brave enough to try lambskin). Congrats and enjoy this lovely WOC — happy weekend my friend :smile:.
Thank you dear friend! You are always so thoughtful and kind - and you have a great memory of all of our bags! I do love small bags for quick errands, although this little beauty seems to need more than a trip to Target! (though she will go to Target too :P ). I tried a small lambskin Coussin, but it scared me based on the shape and the fact that it didn’t lie flat on me. It was also just not as nice a skin, this one is both so soft and silky feeling but somehow seems more durable. I wouldn’t have bought my small Boy in lambskin as for sure those corners will encounter more of the world - calfskin still feels great but is more durable. I just got my insert 1.2 mm insert from Samorga - I swear I ordered right for the Boy, but it fits the WOC! In some ways I’m glad, it’s shapes it gently and give a bit more room By holding it open. Thanks for sharing my excitement, you always get it!!

And no more reissues? They are beautiful bags! And one footnote, this is my entire CC collection - I really wanted only these 2 styles, and unless I’m in Paris someday with lottery funds:P and the perfect cc is available, that’s it. Like you I’m at purse peace and trying to rehome ones I’m being brutally honest about not using. Thanks again:hugs:

Leaving LV for a while...literally had the last straw when I was able to proceed with an order and then they just cancelled it on me...but it was still in stock online. Would rather go spend my money at Chanel

My new Fuschia Small o-case.
View attachment 5436475
Gorgeous fuschia!!! LOVE this color! Sorry your LV order got cancelled. It is typical LV these days unfortunately. I popped over to the Chanel side with you - love your gorgeous new WOC too! Cousins on that! I just decided when LV wants $4k for a leather bag now, why not do the 2 small Chanel’s I’ve wanted for a long time instead. They truly are beautiful bags - luckily I’m not sliding down the CC slope (for once!), only want those two. Enjoy, hope you get a new O bag where the lining is complete. This is a beauty for sure. :love:

Gorgeous fuschia!!! LOVE this color! Sorry your LV order got cancelled. It is typical LV these days unfortunately. I popped over to the Chanel side with you - love your gorgeous new WOC too! Cousins on that! I just decided when LV wants $4k for a leather bag now, why not do the 2 small Chanel’s I’ve wanted for a long time instead. They truly are beautiful bags - luckily I’m not sliding down the CC slope (for once!), only want those two. Enjoy, hope you get a new O bag where the lining is complete. This is a beauty for sure. :love:
Thank you so much!! And yes, definitely agree with you on the LV front!

Reactions: Bumbles and DrTr
Isn’t it gorgeous! We are cousins - I got this bag in SO black last week! It’s stunning and practical and for once actually long enough out of the box to be a crossbody for me! Congratulations - you got a beauty :love:
Thank you so much hun! :heart::flowers: Glad what we both got our WOCs last week - yours is so gorgeous too! Love how unique and sophisticated it looks in the so black style :loveeyes::tup: congrats on yours! :ghi5:
WOC is such a great style, hence it’s my second one. And surely not the last one :giggle:
1656538216214.jpeg

Thank you so much hun! :heart::flowers: Glad what we both got our WOCs last week - yours is so gorgeous too! Love how unique and sophisticated it looks in the so black style :loveeyes::tup: congrats on yours! :ghi5:
WOC is such a great style, hence it’s my second one. And surely not the last one :giggle:
View attachment 5437059
You have committed! What lovely twins you have :love: I’m doing a run to Target tomorrow, and mine is going to glam up my outfit :P:flowers: