Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

The chain does squeak but I still like it!
View attachment 5422307View attachment 5422308
I love this and see you’ve styled it with two different bags. I bought the pink one yesterday and it squeaks too. Has yours stopped yet? Excuse me posting a non coach bag with my Coach bag strap but I’m trying to work out if they look okay together. I think these bags are a similar size.
545927C7-F03D-4690-AD4D-DBBCC2B0C08E.jpeg

I love this and see you’ve styled it with two different bags. I bought the pink one yesterday and it squeaks too. Has yours stopped yet? Excuse me posting a non coach bag with my Coach bag strap but I’m trying to work out if they look okay together. I think these bags are a similar size.
View attachment 5434875
The strap looks like it's made out of strawberry candy!:biggrin::drool::drool:

View attachment 5434875
Is this strap strong enough to carry this bag?

Reactions: LadaZuri
Took my black (I spy it’s navy sibling in this thread ;)) turn lock Derby to a wedding event this evening. I tried to take some nice shots inside the venue but the twinkling lights made all my pictures blurry!
View attachment 5433717
I'm going to find a Derby and do this. The charm is adorable and perfect! Totally compliments the shape of the bag.