Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Hi! Does anyone know the difference between the vintage panthere TT vs brand new? From photos it looks like SS part of the vintage one is matte and polished while the new ones are shiny? Does anyone have photos they can share please? Would love opinions thanks!

They must have taken out too many links. Aiya.
So, you won’t believe what happened. I went back to the original boutique and they added too many links! It became too loose instead of too tight lol. They then tried to tell me it’s perfect size. After that, I went to a different Cartier boutique in my city and they finally “fixed” the sizing issue by making the links perfect on first try! The SA I met at the first boutique didn’t know what they were doing. They adjusted sizing twice and couldn’t make it right. I’m inclined not purchase future items from original.

I was stuck in the same predicament. But now, I'm 100% veering towards the Santos Dumont medium SS. Will be going to the boutique next week to have a look at it.
Île hesitating between panthere medium ss and santos dumont small ss.
What do you think ?
I vote for the midsize panthere especially if you dont have tiny wrist. I think the mid- size is perfect for most. The small is a little too small. I bought a small once then swithed to the mid-size. It is so thin and not bulky. I dont think the mid- size is too big especially with the panthere but take your time and pick whichever one makes you happier.
So, you won’t believe what happened. I went back to the original boutique and they added too many links! It became too loose instead of too tight lol. They then tried to tell me it’s perfect size. After that, I went to a different Cartier boutique in my city and they finally “fixed” the sizing issue by making the links perfect on first try! The SA I met at the first boutique didn’t know what they were doing. They adjusted sizing twice and couldn’t make it right. I’m inclined not purchase future items from original.
I agree. Thats lazy on their part. U should decide how you want your watch to fit, not someone else. I like it snug and not way up someones arm but everybodys different. I wouldnt tell someone its wrong. Just not what i prefer.

Reactions: Classy Collector