Varenne 3 - Any Info?

Yes! I'd say it's like WOC. I haven't seen it but also thinking blue. Do you happen to remember the price?
Thank you!
I saw it in the case and said "uhh, I haven't seen that before!" the SA said they just got them the week before and took it out for me. I loved it, it's much like a Chanel WOC. DH liked it too and said to put it on the list lol, unfortunately, I didn't ask about price.

I saw it in the case and said "uhh, I haven't seen that before!" the SA said they just got them the week before and took it out for me. I loved it, it's much like a Chanel WOC. DH liked it too and said to put it on the list lol, unfortunately, I didn't ask about price.
Thank you for the info!! Will have to make a trip to check this out! :smile:

Reactions: Swanky
I revealed mine here, it was $1765

Thank you so much, love it! The white looks sporty and chic on you, hope you are enjoying it.

• Love
Reactions: Swanky
Any other TPFers have the Varenne 3 in a color (other than the lovely white @Swanky has)? Did you end up purchasing the blue @chubbyxmonkey? Love their color but my Goyards are only White and Black and I am about to purchase this bag in a color and hope the maison has rectified the color transfer issues one hears about with the St. Louis straps (at least in older versions of the bag). Thanks so much!

Any other TPFers have the Varenne 3 in a color (other than the lovely white @Swanky Did you end up purchasing the blue @chubbyxmonkey ?

Love their colors but my Goyards are only White and Black and I am about to purchase this bag in a color and hope the maison has rectified the color transfer issues one hears about with the St. Louis straps (at least in older versions of the bag). Thanks so much!

ETA: my SA wrote: “Darker colors will last longer with color transfer.” That actually has me more confused…

Trying to follow! I’m LOVVVVVVING my white, I’ve been carrying it as a clutch the past 2 weeks. I’d love a couple more in colors.

Not understanding color transfer on straps ?
I have a white, green, black and a grey Goyard, haven’t experienced color transfer.
Any other TPFers have the Varenne 3 in a color (other than the lovely white @Swanky Did you end up purchasing the blue @chubbyxmonkey ?

Love their colors but my Goyards are only White and Black and I am about to purchase this bag in a color and hope the maison has rectified the color transfer issues one hears about with the St. Louis straps (at least in older versions of the bag). Thanks so much!

ETA: my SA wrote: “Darker colors will last longer with color transfer.” That actually has me more confused…

Reactions: elizapav
Trying to follow! I’m LOVVVVVVING my white, I’ve been carrying it as a clutch the past 2 weeks. I’d love a couple more in colors.

Not understanding color transfer on straps ?
I have a white, green, black and a grey Goyard, haven’t experienced color transfer.

Thanks @Swanky, it’s mentioned in other threads, mostly about St. Louis straps and the strap color melting or becoming waxlike. (I’ve never had an issue with white or black, but I’ve avoided color with Goyard mostly because of those stories!)

I did ask an SA and her response makes it seem it’s possible eventually, I think, but it was confusing to me. She said: “Darker colors will last longer with color transfer.” which concerns me for a colored cross body bag to wear in hot summer weather, I was finally going to try color!

Thanks for your reply, glad you’ve had no issues!!:smile: